2018 Australian Open Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FMD... there's no milk left in those things.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Beatriz Haddad Maia gone :(

There will be no hotties left once Genie my baby is gone :(

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
fml ... turn tv on to watch Bouchard, it's not fucking on :rage:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't bother man, she's getting her ass handed to her :( Her sweet, beautiful ass :yum::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep... pretty much a case of goodbye Barty and goodbye Eugenie right now. See you both next year ladies.

Next year... let's talk about next year. I'm predicting by round 2 next year, more than half of the Aussies would've been eliminated, with no Aussie going further than round 4.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hence this post yesterday...

Predictable as pie tennis... whoever I want to win, loses :(
yeah something tells me bouchard is not all that into tennis anymore. It's just a means to an end i think.

Wahesh

Reaction score
yeah something tells me bouchard is not all that into tennis anymore. It's just a means to an end i think.
I hope she regains the form she had a couple of years ago circa 2014. That's when she made the semi here. Someone so beautiful and genuinely nice like her doesn't come around that often.

Wahesh

Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, tennis.

Should games be played in such extreme heat. Apparently it hit like 69 degrees on Court yesterday.

There have been calls to move the Oz Open to March in the past, if some player seriously fucks themselves up, those call may get louder.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm... I don't think I've ever seen such a pronounced camel toe on a tennis player before.
Did you almost douoble fault in your boxers :D??

So, tennis.

Should games be played in such extreme heat. Apparently it hit like 69 degrees on Court yesterday.

There have been calls to move the Oz Open to March in the past, if some player seriously fucks themselves up, those call may get louder.
They claimed 69 degrees. Correct me if I'm wrong but that arena has a retractable roof and air con from memory.

Maybe on the outer courts in full sun, but even then it was only close to that on bitumen when we had that 45 degree day the other week.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So, tennis.

If the NSW Tennis Centre at Olympic Park gets the multi-million dollar upgrade it's so badly needed since 2001, then yes, I agree, but in it's current condition, keep it at Melbourne.

Sydney is generally cooler than Melbourne this time of year, although Melbourne is "officially" cooler, but try telling that to the poor players who suffer through 40+ degree heat every freaking year in Melbourne. It's as if the heat comes specifically during the 2 weeks the tennis is on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did you almost douoble fault in your boxers :D??
Bro I double-faulted almost as soon as a I saw how freaking GORGEOUS she was. Dayum. Really does give Bouchard a run for her money though.
They claimed 69 degrees. Correct me if I'm wrong but that arena has a retractable roof and air con from memory.

Maybe on the outer courts in full sun, but even then it was only close to that on bitumen when we had that 45 degree day the other week.
Yes RLA does have a retractable roof and AC, but I think that's not really fair on the other players on the outer courts who don't get that luxury. It should only be used in the event that it's raining to ensure that some games are being played.

HiSense Arena and Margaret Court Arena also have retractable roofs meaning rain, hail, shine, blizzard, hurricane, there WILL be at least 3 games happening (unlike the other Grand Slam parks that only appear to have 1).

Now if Melbourne really do consider themselves the sports capital of the world, they will be allocating money from their state budget every year to Melbourne Park to ensure every court has a damn roof so it's an even playing field for all.

If not, move the damn thing to Sydney.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I double-faulted almost as soon as a I saw how freaking GORGEOUS she was. Dayum. Really does give Bouchard a run for her money though.

Yes RLA does have a retractable roof and AC, but I think that's not really fair on the other players on the outer courts who don't get that luxury. It should only be used in the event that it's raining to ensure that some games are being played.

HiSense Arena and Margaret Court Arena also have retractable roofs meaning rain, hail, shine, blizzard, hurricane, there WILL be at least 3 games happening (unlike the other Grand Slam parks that only appear to have 1).

Now if Melbourne really do consider themselves the sports capital of the world, they will be allocating money from their state budget every year to Melbourne Park to ensure every court has a damn roof so it's an even playing field for all.

If not, move the damn thing to Sydney.
Have you been to Melbourne Park, there's like 30 courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.