2018 Anderson ticket - 9 Pillar Plan

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only one they could get pass for would be 8 but they just scrapped through on that one too. The juniors have improved but they are still run of the mill compared to other NRL teams. It actually makes me really angry that they have promised so much and delivered so little. It’s just embarrassing what they are doing to the club.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL so how many of those "pillars" have they actually achieved in the three years they've had control of this club ?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No 8 is the only thing which gets a pass. Remember the good old days 2012 all 3 grades running a muck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been looking all over for this. What a fucking joke this was!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I believe that they meant well and thought that the 9 point plan was going to be achieved. However, I just don't believe that they foresaw the hurdles they were going to be faced with.
Now I know that they do not have the guts to face those hurdles honestly and squarely.
In any organisation when things don't go well, in fighting will always occur, and it will always compound the problems.
I have given our clubs problems much thought, and the only solution I can come up with is way out of left field.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I believe that they meant well and thought that the 9 point plan was going to be achieved. However, I just don't believe that they foresaw the hurdles they were going to be faced with.
Now I know that they do not have the guts to face those hurdles honestly and squarely.
In any organisation when things don't go well, in fighting will always occur, and it will always compound the problems.
I have given our clubs problems much thought, and the only solution I can come up with is way out of left field.
Wats the solition

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Hey Benny Elias posts on the kennel...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wats the solition
I’d like to see a whole new board with no ties to the current or previous boards, a group of astute businessman who understand the game, can formulate a strong business plan, understand financials and know how to navigate the player market.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d like to see a whole new board with no ties to the current or previous boards, a group of astute businessman who understand the game, can formulate a strong business plan, understand financials and know how to navigate the player market.
agreed and sign a REAL coach, and not the fucking bitch they are about to.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pillars are as good as raelene’s 2 premierships by 2020 or whatever it was