2017 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny ibrahim

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm certain Canberra ran a competition this year for fans to design there 2017 alternate jersey. Fans designed jerseys and sent them in. Then fans voted which jersey they liked and that is the winner. I think even Panthers have showed various designs to fans before picking jersey designs.

Even in England I think Wigan uploaded four designs for fans to vote for the best design and the one with the most votes is there home jersey next year.

The club has to understand without us fans there wouldn't be a club. I'd be all for releasing a few designs, and letting the fans vote. We're the ones spending our hard earned on the merchandise. I was considering buying a New Jersey next year. But I think I'll be better off getting this years one on sale!
The club did that for our current logo back in 2009 so dont see why this cant happen

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry guys.. so the jerseys suck.. at least we have other merchandise to choose from....bulldogs_dreadlocks.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who will be first to say 'I want one'?
Sorry KIA make it blue and use an Aussie A not a Communist one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
another negative stupid comment, the club has just succesfully negotiated a rich contract and still you complain.
go back to futsul, you dont even attend games so why should you care.
group one pest you are
Fuck you're an absolute twat, everyone is roasting the design of the jerseys yet you wanna take a shot at me lol. I bet you're one of those people that has an apology letter from the abortion clinic for a birth certificate.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
putrid jerseys. would not pay $6 for that rubbish let alone $160.

most big girls are proud of they're girth. ;extra cushion for the pushin, theres some good pussy under this gut etc..
but our girls look ashamed the way they are sucking their guts in

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
These jerseys are a disgrace and indicative of the way the club bends the fans over. By allowing KIA to do that to our colours, the club has effectively said fuck you to all the fans.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
These jerseys aren't to bad in regard to design its just the choice of sponsorship colour that kills it for me.
Yes KIA's logo is red, but guess what the 'hood ornaments' aren't fucking red! and i still fucking notice them.
The club should have tried to compramise and make it black so it still stands out. Same goes for the M&J Chickens logo, why not ditch the panel and just engrain the text into the fabric with black outline around the text....
The Doltone house and Jaycar was the best sponsorship continuity we've had...wish it was still the same...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck you're an absolute twat, everyone is roasting the design of the jerseys yet you wanna take a shot at me lol. I bet you're one of those people that has an apology letter from the abortion clinic for a birth certificate.
Another bait post by maybembye..... has done it numerous times.... its annoying beyond belief.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Raelene is willing to do anything for a sponsorship dollar. Ffs were not Wests Tigers or Newcastle. The jersey's look terrible.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't mind it to be honest. It reminds me of the Mitsubishi Electric days.

I'm just proud the club were able to pull such a big sponsor.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know when your mum used to make you shirts and use that shitty iron on transfer crap? This is what it looks like.

It's almost like KIA went "heres 10,000 iron on transfers we had printed in 2008 and never used.. use them on your jersey!"

Another Raelene Castle "gift".

Ahh well ... at least our jersey looks like our CEO now.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh although the jerseys don't look too crash hot with the new spomsorship we are getting paid big bucks to have kia on there. The blue logo does look better but obviously with the copyright/ trademark issue it probably can't be changed.

Btw that training jersey looks awesome I wouldn't mind that design as our away/alternate strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.