2017 Grand Final Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Melbourne and agree for the most part.
But the Storm are well supported now.
Just about everyone I know has been to a Storm game and most don't follow Rugby League much but they do follow the Storm.

But yes the salary cap & that team. Something has to be a bit sneaky, right??

Everyone down here says the exact same thing about GWS.
We’re talking AFL HEARTLAND... That’s one of the toughest markets when talking similar sporting codes!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know @Zee the more you analyse the 2016 GF..and especially in light of Storms performance tonight..you realise how much influence Ennis had on that game.. he did all those little unnoticed things that put the Storm right off their game..tiring Smith out..nullifying Cronk..And his pass to Fafita was the perfect option...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know @Zee the more you analyse the 2016 GF..and especially in light of Storms performance tonight..you realise how much influence Ennis had on that game.. he did all those little unnoticed things that put the Storm right off their game..tiring Smith out..nullifying Cronk..And his pass to Fafita was the perfect option...
ofcourse, the bloke was the hooker of the year, beating Cam Smith in his own game, through out the year.

How badly was he used (or not used) at dogs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no for millionth time , if this is what we promised him and signed as a legally binding contract then we have to pay and we will pay.

if it was only an MOU or with a top 8 clause then it is all fair.
I don't think the **** understands that you're Indian. And contracts and money you Indians don't fuck around.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just about everyone I know has been to a Storm game and most don't follow Rugby League much but they do follow the Storm.

They are correct about GWS as they had significant draft concessions that everyone (bar the AFL & GWS) agree was far too beneficial. They also had the COLA advantages like the Swans. The AFL need a Sydney team to be successful to make heaps of money & to compete with NRL in NSW. In other words legalised cheating.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think the **** understands that you're Indian. And contracts and money you Indians don't fuck around.

Hallelujah!!!

Someone who can understand my lingo.

we are not called hinjews for no reason.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been looking at the rule book regarding the first Storm try. It would appear to me that the referee should have stopped play as "one team unjustifiably gained an advantage"

That's my interpretation anyway.

Referee.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No wonder Greenturd hired Mack-Le'more as he desperately needed publicity, this was one of the most forgettable Grand Finals ever

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Everyone down here are fucking morons, hence why they follow the AFL. The simpletons sport... Kick.. catch.. kick... catch... kick.. miss the goal.. get a point anyway.

I watched the AFL grandfinal only because I like the atmosphere, the game itself is ridiculous, but having it mid afternoon on a Saturday when everyone gets together for BBQ's, then makes a night of it out at crown or wherever just makes the whole thing more appealing.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone down here are fucking morons, hence why they follow the AFL. The simpletons sport... Kick.. catch.. kick... catch... kick.. miss the goal.. get a point anyway.

I watched the AFL grandfinal only because I like the atmosphere, the game itself is ridiculous, but having it mid afternoon on a Saturday when everyone gets together for BBQ's, then makes a night of it out at crown or wherever just makes the whole thing more appealing.
Fumble ball......a game where you don't need skill but must be able to run like a dog for 15-20kms.
Game invented for the un-skilful people with feet for hands!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think you have an IQ above say 10. Perhaps your a retarded child with a keyboard?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Grand final as a show piece was no good.
Melbourne won 34 - 6 after beating Brisbane 30 - nil in the prelim.

Long time since a team has been so dominant.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

That is a bit harsh.

But after all my years in Melbourne I still can't watch a full game of AFL without flicking if I'm watching ny myself.

But the AFL clubs have incredible support. The type NRL clubs can only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.