2017 Australian Open Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daria Gavrilova ??

Well since Ana has "retired", and Sharapova was done for doping, Eugenie was the pinup girl for Womans Tennis wasn't she?

Or is there someone hotter I've overlooked?
Mate, with or without Ana or Sharasheika, Eugenie has always been hotter. Always :grinning:
Ivanovic is where it's at, for mine.
Hottest. Ever.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ivanovic is where it's at, for mine.
Hottest. Ever.
Can I be a greedy pig? I want:

• Eugenie Bouchard
  • Ana Ivanovic
  • Dominika Cibulkova
ALL the of them waiting for me in my bed when I get home :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Murray... I'm starting to wonder if his choke out-does Novaks one. The mens draw has been blown wide open now. Federer is the favorite.

So glad I didn't put anything on a Murray/Joker final.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Murray... I'm starting to wonder if his choke out-does Novaks one. The mens draw has been blown wide open now. Federer is the favorite.

So glad I didn't put anything on a Murray/Joker final.
Wawrinka's mine. Gun backhand on him

Wahesh

Reaction score
Serena/Venus Williams womens final.

Federer/possibly Nadal mens final.

What year is it?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rafa is the most fierce competitor I've seen in any sport. Never seen such mental strength before. Gunna be a great final... Rafa in 4 sets

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Serena/Venus Williams womens final.

Federer/possibly Nadal mens final.

What year is it?
Last time they met in an Australian open final:

Rafa/Federer: 2009
Williams/Williams: 2003 (yes, 2003)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watching the mens final?

I must admit its been the only match in the whole tournament i have watched in its entirety.

But at halfway through the 4th set its looking like an epic.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Rafa had it when the momentum in the 4th set and into the 5th was all with him...

Then, BAM.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And yet another epic example where ageists in sport are in 'shock' that a sportsman can play at their peak way beyond when they were meant to be sitting at home in their garages building model trains .

Thanks Federrer you Join Ennis in shoving this stupid mentality up the arseholes of the ill informed experts/ ageists

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
That was an epic final. I'll be honest though, I'm glad Federer won. I mean I know I support FC Barcelona and the Spanish national soccer team, but in Tennis, Nadal really shits me. I prefer Fernando Verdasco and David Ferrer over him. I mean it's just the way he is that I find annoying. He always has to be the final player who gets up to play (keeps his opponent waiting, much like QLD in SOO) and he has to have things like water bottles facing a certain way, sending rackets of mid-match to get re-strung (THERE'S NOTHING F**KING WRONG WITH THEM, AS IF ALL 3 WOULD SUDDENLY BECOME LOOSE), but worst of all was the 2014 Aus Open Final against Wawrinka, when he took an injury timeout when Stan was on top. He wanted to stop Stans momentum but taking it. FFS he really annoys me.

Roger on the other hand is a gentlemen and humble person.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I asked Mrs CD why I don't get this much attention when I get home from work....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And yet another epic example where ageists in sport are in 'shock' that a sportsman can play at their peak way beyond when they were meant to be sitting at home in their garages building model trains .

Thanks Federrer you Join Ennis in shoving this stupid mentality up the arseholes of the ill informed experts/ ageists
100% Wolfy.. That final was epic..just epic..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That's impressive - getting your man Ennis into a thread about tennis.

That will be your challenge for the year, squeeze Mick Ennis into the most unrelated thread possible :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.