2016 olympic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Campbell sisters are freaks in the pool
I know ay. It was neck and neck at the start. Bronte pulled them in front and then Cate just finished them off. I had no idea both sisters are actually African lol.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Have not missed a moment yet. I broke my ankle 5 weeks ago & am still of work at the moment so I am making the most of it. Perfect time for a broken ankle really (if there is such a thing). The swim by the campbell sisters was unreal I reckon it will be a 1-2 finish in the 100m freestyle which would be awesome. Love that Horton is sticking to his guns too. Good on him bloody Chinese will do anything to win!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know ay. It was neck and neck at the start. Bronte pulled them in front and then Cate just finished them off. I had no idea both sisters are actually African lol.
Born In Malawi. I heard their mother speak on the TV yesterday and there is an accent there.

Their little brother has pretty severe Cerebral Palsy and they do seem to make sure they mention him and his condition as something that grounds them and keeps it in perspective. 4

Good on them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have not missed a moment yet. I broke my ankle 5 weeks ago & am still of work at the moment so I am making the most of it. Perfect time for a broken ankle really (if there is such a thing). The swim by the campbell sisters was unreal I reckon it will be a 1-2 finish in the 100m freestyle which would be awesome. Love that Horton is sticking to his guns too. Good on him bloody Chinese will do anything to win!!!
Well, Sun Yang IS a drug cheat, and if he had have been caught like that in many other countries that take it seriously, it would have been a lot bigger ban than 3 months.

From what I have read, the other swimmers think he is a prick, so like, say Maria Sharapova, he is getting little sympathy from his fellow competitors.

And of course the Chinese have never been involved in a state sanctioned drug program...

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The diving would be way better if the pool was filled with jelly, and the swimming needs to have crocodiles in the pool, I'm guessing world records will be broken.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well, Sun Yang IS a drug cheat, and if he had have been caught like that in many other countries that take it seriously, it would have been a lot bigger ban than 3 months.

From what I have read, the other swimmers think he is a prick, so like, say Maria Sharapova, he is getting little sympathy from his fellow competitors.

And of course the Chinese have never been involved in a state sanctioned drug program...

Gosh @CroydonDog I ALWAYS see that picture. Where's it from again?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The chinese are now attacking GBs Mark Horton because they're mistaking him for Mack Horton lol, fucking idiots.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia building a good lead over the Kiwis in the women's sevens.

17-5 with 6 minutes to go!

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Great win by the Women's rugby 7's! Deserved that Gold!

Just need the Men's Basketball to fire into the finals and beat USA now haha (I'm dreaming)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Loving the butthurt Chinese trying to defend drug cheats, and have a go at Mack Horton.

Yang is obviously a douche, and its clear he has no friends in the pool.

And other athletes are now standing up to drug cheat seems to be growing, as they back the mack.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the women's gymnastics. Surely there is a minimum age requirement? Some of the chinese girls look very young.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
usa vs australia mens basketball is starting soon

get after them ffs, lets get physical physical

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot they lead at halftime, delly 9 assists tbh

just play hard again because they now know its a game, they thought it was an exhibition match

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
usa vs australia mens basketball is starting soon

get after them ffs, lets get physical physical
Australia leading at half time.

Even if the USA runs over them, its still an awesome effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.