2015 Has been a spluttering year , but ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lol TK makes me laugh...
Luke & Keary out made a huge difference to Soufs...
not getting carried away with the win...our form is good...but a couple of the losses through the season may come back to haunt us when we miss out on the top 4...
i always thought ...when we are at our best we can beat any team...thats obvious...
but its rare that we see that consistency...
that old cliche...1 week at a time boys...starting with our bogey team this week!
then the last game of the normal season ... against the warriors in AUS? no wayyyyyy.... when is the last time we played the kiwis here?
last one i can remember is Hazems farewell game @ home? or Meli scoring 5 tries against us lol...there the last 2 i can remember

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the first true 80 minute performance I have seen from us in 2 years. Souths got stuck in and ripped in in the 2nd half, but we kept playing and looking for points, outstanding.

Hard for supporters not to expect more from their team when they finally show what they're capable of on the field on Friday and contrast that to the tripe we've trotted out that got us to. 9-10 record before this 3 match burst.
Support play, intensity in defence, initiative and creativity with the ball, players looking like they know their job!

Friday has set the benchmark for our performances.
Eliminate those brain fart piggyback penalties we give away, and with a bit of luck we will have the best 80th Borthday present yet!

Cmon Doggies....do it for Frank!
spot on we were in control the whole game, i kept waiting for the wheels to form off but they didn't.... Kasiano was brilliant and cooks service from dummy half was the best we've had in over 5 years (whether it was a one game fluke who knows but I enjoyed it)

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love a good band wagon supporter... Rips in when we are loosing... Win a couple and all of a sudden they all come out of the woodwork saying they never doubted haha

On the positive it is nice to see them starting to string together some consistent footy but need to take it to another level come finals (naturally I am confident they have it in then)
so true.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The one thing I noticed about the Roosters game was we were mentally and physically stuffed with 5 to go whereas the chooks were full of run and looked hungry , although I dont think Des got the interchange right - that was gone in the last 3 weeks , we played the full 80

Status
Not open for further replies.