2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought thurston had a metal breakdown in the second half, so many mistakes it seemed like he was really off his game.
True that he was terrible in the last 10 minutes but atleast in the last minute he was able to beat several players and keep the ball alive for morgan to set up a try

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone see hunt as being a stuck up **** ?

Through the grand final formalities and the dally m's he gave that smug look where he thought he was a bit better than everyone else.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
First Grand Final winner since 2004 that I haven’t begrudged. <o:p></o:p>
After watching that great game it made me feel just how overdue the Dogs are for a premiership. How it is that a club like Melbourne with no soul and no supporters can win three over the past ten years? Yes I know they cheated the cap but still.

Well done Cowboys, won the title the hard way after losing first week, very happy that you took out the pretenders at Cronulla, the cheats at Melbourne and the entitled at Brisbane.<o:p></o:p>

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kane linnett should hand deliver his premiership ring to hunt , give him the world biggest hug and say thanks

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A couple years ago i think they were neck and neck, but Scott definitely ahead these days.

Graham seems to have plateaued somewhat.
Graham needs to played as as front rower not a ball player

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple years ago i think they were neck and neck, but Scott definitely ahead these days.

Graham seems to have plateaued somewhat.
I saw Matt Scott on Saturday night and the bloke is a ****ing tank, very well built and you can see how strong he is. Graham doesn't have that sort of build but he needs to straighten up and run harder didn't see much of it this year for some reason maybe that injury limited him mentally with his running?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the refereeing was much better compared to the rest of the year? Must of been Coz there was no Sydney team and the refs as a result weren't biased towards there Sydney team.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the refereeing was much better compared to the rest of the year? Must of been Coz there was no Sydney team and the refs as a result weren't biased towards there Sydney team.
True that bro, guessing thats what happens when you have referees who are ****ing Souths members lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the refs did their job well I dont expect everything to be a % 100 perfect I can even handle them not picking up on everything in order for a free flowing game.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You bet I did. This was just my second drink after the game :D

Been a tough 3 years for you Cows fans, hope you guys enjoy it. The Cowboys are the one team i didn't begrudge winning the premiership this year when we got knocked out, thank god you guys did it.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, just returned from the Civic Reception at 1300 Smiles Stadium and it was totally nuts out there as was the Airport. I also went into the clubbing strip afterwards last night and that was nuts too.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, just returned from the Civic Reception at 1300 Smiles Stadium and it was totally nuts out there as was the Airport. I also went into the clubbing strip afterwards last night and that was nuts too.

I so fcking envy you right now.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I so fcking envy you right now.
Thank you. I am so proud of the Cowboys at the moment. Never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming. 20 years after the Cowboys entered the comp, they play the Ponies in the Grand Final and beat them in one epic encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.