2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can anyone here let me know what is going on with Frank Pritchard? Just got a text message from an acquaintance who has stated that he is retiring due to his dodgy knees. Is this a gee up or what?
Acquaintance? Sounds kinky.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben Hunt dropped the premiership.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taumalolo mom in my opinion id say Granville but some really shitty passes at the end of the game but even though they lost Milford best player on field and hunt was good till he dropped the ball feel bad for the bloke think he'd be on the verge of suicide

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sooooo.... miracles do happen. I think after that game, every Cowboys supporter should be in church/mosque/temple tomorrow, cause that last minute in normal time was enough to get anyone turning to God.

Well f*cking deserved guys! Couldn't have come to a better end.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Acquaintance? Sounds kinky.
Lol. Just a posh way of saying friend. No truly is there any truth in the information or is she having a dig? Is he going to England or has he announced he will not play on because of issues with his knees?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so is our club gonna wave Cowboys flag at belmore???

are the fans going off at canterbury road?

how many times in last one hours i have questioned myself??? am i a cowboys fan?
Cowboys and Indians mmmm

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taumalolo mom in my opinion id say Granville but some really shitty passes at the end of the game but even though they lost Milford best player on field and hunt was good till he dropped the ball feel bad for the bloke think he'd be on the verge of suicide

it's impossible to be on the verge of suicide when you got a chest to cry on

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet he doesn't lose his grip on those babies
They seem pushed up so a slight sag may be present. The ball he tried to hold sagged down pretty quick...

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so Ben Hannant is not home sick any more , as he is now twice the distance from home as he when he was in sydney?

lol fck i cant believe how many people on this forum fell for this lame blanatant lie ...TWICE!
Hence why i always believed Hannant was just as bad as SBW, except in our scenario Hannant actually did more damage to us by leaving directly to an opposition team whereas SBW wasn't allowed back into the NRL until after 2012.

Thurston was far from his best tonight, but he was still good and if Linnett didn't muff that saloon passage to the night JT would've been brilliant, he had been setting up for that play for ages and when it finally comes off his centre f*cks it up

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought thurston had a metal breakdown in the second half, so many mistakes it seemed like he was really off his game.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How can these Donkey supporters complain about the referees. I still can't get my head around how they can lay around in one tackle for the good part of 10seconds, but the very next tackle that's only half that time is penalized for not getting off fast enough. The f*cking Donkeys went to sleep in half the tackles, I can't believe they have the audacity to complain.
Not to mention that Boyd knock on... The NFL scouts are now watching Boyd after seeing how far forward that ball went.

Status
Not open for further replies.