[2013] Eels reportedly set to sack 12 NRL players

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharpy

Is that the same Daniel Harrison as the one that went through the Bulldog ranks?
The red head that most people rated on here a while back?
yes same player, played first grade for manly yet cant get a run for parra? go figure.
sticky has no idea

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that the same Daniel Harrison as the one that went through the Bulldog ranks?
The red head that most people rated on here a while back?
Yeh. He was rated almost as good as nick kouparitsas!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Fark, in that case this Harrison fella must be a god amongst men.

How does he rate with the other gods of the bulldogs pack - Warburton, Czislowski and Dennis Scott.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey hey hey, leave Dennis out of this. I really liked that guy.

more like Lorenzo Maafu lmao

S

Sharpy

very harsh Moe, he is a very good young player, still only i think of memory 23, played first grade at manly.
he hasnt even been given a chance at parra

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
very harsh Moe, he is a very good young player, still only i think of memory 23, played first grade at manly.
he hasnt even been given a chance at parra
Only poking fun. I like Harrison as a player. But I don't think he's there yet. Needs to put on a lot more size imo. Has the potential to be like a Shaun Fensom type player

S

Sharpy

Only poking fun. I like Harrison as a player. But I don't think he's there yet. Needs to put on a lot more size imo. Has the potential to be like a Shaun Fensom type player
yeh u are right with size, he struggles with putting weight on. but he can play thats for sure

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty poor form, it's like primary school, when everyone lines up and 2 kids pick their teams, the last few kids end up feeling like shit knowing they're not wanted. Demoralizing to say the least..

The last thing those poor saps need is to be told they'll be joining the centrelink line at the end of the regular season considering they have no hope in hell making the 8.

What's the biggest points difference I can bet on for the Eels v Jews game? 60+ probably wouldn't pay much, but it'd be worth having a winning ticket that say's "I over exaggerated and won!"

Don't be surprised if half the players come out bitter and snitch out the club for using certain banned substances or shitting all over the board and club in the media.

The clubs down fall has been much amusing to NRL fans, mainly us as rivals, but it's finally hit a point where it's quite sad, and you can't help but feel a little sorry for their fans and players. They're watching their club completely crumble beneath them in an attempt to "rebuild". Have they gone too far? Can they make it back from this? What sponsors would want to remain after all the shit that has hit the fan thus far?

I'll be the first to admit, we've put a lot of shit on their players, but the reality of it is, their board is worse than Manlys. It's as if the board has internal issues, but they all seem to come together when it comes down to humiliating their players publicly.
The reality is, the whole management hierarchy should of been cleaned out before the players, but it just happens that the board have decided to roll the dice first and hopefully buy a top 8 team before too many people realise where the problems really lie in that club, the ones who are hiding behind closed doors atm.
Well put brother!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol yeh i know i just got another thumbs down for the same post.
ahhhh what a thought, gang raped by super models!!!
We're talking FEMALE supermodels right? Just thought i'd check.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking a second look at this, I think Stuart might be doing the best thing. I think he is undoing the work of Stephen Kearney because the club went to crap under him. It's going to take some time and drastic things but what else can he do to rebuild the club.

I do like that Stuart shows favouritism towards Hayne and his NSW spot, he will do what ever he can to make sure Hayne is good for Origin. It might be the only highlight for Hayne this year and I think Stuart knows this with how the club is going in the rebuild.

Good luck to the Eels, hopefully they do their rebuild and cleanout correctly.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
is everyone forgetting pre season when ricky stuart was spruiking how well the team was going, how they were playing for each other, how it was a team that has bonded, a team who played strong, a team who pushed each other...........
half way through the season it mass sacking and new blood is needed

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fairfax Media says it's been told that Maitua, Matt Keating, Ben Smith, Willie Tonga, Ben Roberts, Cheyse Blair, Daniel Harrison, Nathan Smith, Pat O'Hanlon and Matthew Eisenhuth are among those on the way out.

I think we should follow suit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fairfax Media says it's been told that Maitua, Matt Keating, Ben Smith, Willie Tonga, Ben Roberts, Cheyse Blair, Daniel Harrison, Nathan Smith, Pat O'Hanlon and Matthew Eisenhuth are among those on the way out.

I think we should follow suit
no the opposite of parramatta is the way to go, we should sign all these guys

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Top 12 I'd sack are
Hoppa
Tolman
Lichaa
Mbye
Perrett
Jmoz