2012 doggies signed jersey

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nice pick up mate. Really like that jersey too.
Signatures: below and to the right of Finucane is Kris Keating, two to the right across from that (under the V) is Josh Reynolds, same level but far right to that is Aiden Tolman, above him is Frank Pritchard (I think). Below and to the right of of Grub is Corey Payne. Directly below Keating I think is Mick Ennis and above Keating I think is Joel Romelo (wasn't in the GF team, but was in the squad at the time). A few others I can't tell mate like Kasiano, Staggs, Graham, Barba, Perrett, Inu and Eastwood who were all in that team.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pick up mate. Really like that jersey too.
Signatures: below and to the right of Finucane is Kris Keating, two to the right across from that (under the V) is Josh Reynolds, same level but far right to that is Aiden Tolman, above him is Frank Pritchard (I think). Below and to the right of of Grub is Corey Payne. Directly below Keating I think is Mick Ennis and above Keating I think is Joel Romelo (wasn't in the GF team, but was in the squad at the time). A few others I can't tell mate like Kasiano, Staggs, Graham, Barba, Perrett, Inu and Eastwood who were all in that team.
Cheers Dinkumdog!
Cant wait to hang on the wall.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score