2005 World Series of Poker Champion - Joe Hachem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
We're playing a home game on Friday night.

Me and mugga both qualified for the final qualifier in the WSOP.

If we had come in the top 4 we would have got a free trip to LA for the final table.

We both came around 600 out of 4000.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
DJ1 said:
We're playing a home game on Friday night.

Me and mugga both qualified for the final qualifier in the WSOP.

If we had come in the top 4 we would have got a free trip to LA for the final table.

We both came around 600 out of 4000.
LA? The WSOP is in Vegas, and you have to play 8 days first to get to the final table? What do you mean you got a free trip for the final table?

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
i want to take some of yous on
if anyones got a party poker account let me know and we can have a "play chips" game
I have heaps of accounts, I usually play on Pokerstars, I find the GUI to be the best, and they easily have the best support of any of the sites. They send me cheques (as long as they are US$1k+) in like 4 days! That's amazingly quick, and its all free of charge.

Mr Rodriguez, we can play on Party if you like though, just let me know, playing for play chips isn't as fun though, we should play heads up for like $50 or something.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
cljunior said:
Hey, are you the one with the avatar of Homer Simpson wearing a Bulldogs jersey on Pokernetwork?

I've been reluctant to play at the APA, mainly due to the legal ramifications, I played in the NSW Champs at the Abbey in 2003. Ever since the raid in SA I'm even more sketchy about it.

Have you been down to Melbourne in January? I'm thinking of going down to Crown for the Vic Champs in August as well .. if my studies allow me to at the time.
yeah thats me.. sydney APA is legal and untouchable. yes i played in the aussie millions in jan at crown. no i wont be going in august but heaps of the apa are, come down and visit, its fun, and HEAPS better than star

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
cljunior said:
I have heaps of accounts, I usually play on Pokerstars, I find the GUI to be the best, and they easily have the best support of any of the sites. They send me cheques (as long as they are US$1k+) in like 4 days! That's amazingly quick, and its all free of charge.

Mr Rodriguez, we can play on Party if you like though, just let me know, playing for play chips isn't as fun though, we should play heads up for like $50 or something.
stuff the cheques, use gary bensons service and you have cash in your account in 24 hrs, check out his post on that forum.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
cljunior said:
LA? The WSOP is in Vegas, and you have to play 8 days first to get to the final table? What do you mean you got a free trip for the final table?
It's not the one that Joe won. It's still in the TV comp stage.

If we got in the top 4, the top 3 won a seat at the final table, the fourth place got the trip as an alternate in case one of the top 3 pulled out and the remaining 3 seats were filled with TV event qualifiers.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Sniffer Dog said:
stuff the cheques, use gary bensons service and you have cash in your account in 24 hrs, check out his post on that forum.
Benson gives out a crappy exchange rate, Arul got rorted last time he used it.

You must know Arul then? I'm friends with the Horowitz's and Toby as well.

I'm guessing you are .. erm .. Jason Gray? Although I saw him wearing a Roosters jersey in Melbourne in Jan, I don't know what's up with that.

You must have been stoked about Joe winning the big one!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
DJ1 said:
It's not the one that Joe won. It's still in the TV comp stage.

If we got in the top 4, the top 3 won a seat at the final table, the fourth place got the trip as an alternate in case one of the top 3 pulled out and the remaining 3 seats were filled with TV event qualifiers.
Oh ok, yeah that's not the WSOP. They do similar qualifying structures for the European Open and stuff. There's no way you can qualify online into a final table of a proper tournament.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Oops, just checked it was the WPT

M

MrCharisma

Hahaha that's awesome, I was reading about it the other day... go hard son!

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
no i am not jason. benson uses the westpac spot rate. even with 1.25% comission u aint gonna get a better rate by walking to into a bank and presenting a chq.

Status
Not open for further replies.