2004 signed gf jersey

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh nice stuff mate. Probably what I should’ve done with some of my gear.
I have a 04 watch but not as flash at that one sounds. I went through a stage where I just bought everything. Man I spent some $$$
Indeed, gotta keep it nice bro, and the money never stops being spent, I’m always buying new gear or looking for rear collectors items, my collection is MASSIVE :grinning:

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Update with more. Don't have them all and some may be up for debate, but hopefully this helps. Thanks @JUNKYARD DOGS, your cards helped :-).
View attachment 15265
Hi mate,
A couple of those you have aren't correct
The Mark O'meley one is actually a Willie Tonga
The Steve PRice is actually a Tony Grimaldi
The Johnathon Thurston is actually a Hazem El MAsri (full signature, he no longer does those)
The one underneath Luke Patten is Andrew Ryan

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi mate,
A couple of those you have aren't correct
The Mark O'meley one is actually a Willie Tonga
The Steve PRice is actually a Tony Grimaldi
The Johnathon Thurston is actually a Hazem El MAsri (full signature, he no longer does those)
The one underneath Luke Patten is Andrew Ryan
Thanks mate - updating it now - which one for Bobcat - left or right underneath The General?
Once it's done I'll re-post it. @Spoonman84 also confirmed the correct El Magic one so team effort!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nate Myles bottom right? I think he debuted in 2005 with us??

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What’s missing? I’ll have a look at my stuff tomorrow for you

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks mate - updating it now - which one for Bobcat - left or right underneath The General?
Once it's done I'll re-post it. @Spoonman84 also confirmed the correct El Magic one so team effort!
Left underneath the general. I'll try upload some photos.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure it’s not an ‘05 jersey @Thegoldtoothrat ?

I reckon you’ve got Nate Myles, Trent Cutler, Dallas McIlwain on there who all played first grade with us from ‘05 onwards

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Note the El Masri signature is different. This is around 2005 afterwards, he stopped doing his good signature and starting doing the little scrawl.

Old/Full El Masri Signature:

Grimaldi photo from online, not mine.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure it’s not an ‘05 jersey @Thegoldtoothrat ?

I reckon you’ve got Nate Myles, Trent Cutler, Dallas McIlwain on there who all played first grade with us from ‘05 onwards
You're killin' me :-) But I think you could be on the money there. I'm struggling to match others from the '04 GF team and Nate, Dallas and Trent do look rather obvious at the bottom there...would also explain why no Steve Price or Jonathan Thurston. The plot thickens...

Last edited:

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes, that is Trent Cutler. Not too sure about Nate Myles. his signature looks different from memory, but it is very common for younger players to have very different signatures that change over time.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very Top Right could be Andrew Emileo not my photo:

darryl millard could be one of them, but reallly not sure.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You're killin' me :-) But I think you could be on the money there. I'm struggling to match others from the '04 GF team and Nate, Dallas and Trent do look rather obvious at the bottom there...would also explain why no Steve Price or Jonathan Thurston. The plot thickens...
I also have grave concerns that the signature that you marked as Ben Harris could actually belong to Ben Czislowski