2004 preliminary final and GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can watch these two games?. Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
i know that you can buy em from the online store , not too sure about watching em anywhere , sorry mate ..

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
i know that you can buy em from the online store , not too sure about watching em anywhere , sorry mate ..
Oh alright. Guess i'll just buy them then. Thanks dude.

Cheers.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
not sure about the prelim but you can get the '04 grand final on DVD

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
btw if you want it cheap, get it off ebay =)

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, i've been trying to find the grand final for quite some time now. Glad i know where i can get it from now.

Regards,

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Grand Finals - Buy them. Never burn them :grinning:

As for Finals and other Club matches. Ask btrainben, deimus, haztrick and other fanatical supporters if they have copies....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Grand Finals - Buy them. Never burn them :grinning:

As for Finals and other Club matches. Ask btrainben, deimus, haztrick and other fanatical supporters if they have copies....
Wow. That was extremely immature.

Because I haven't got a DVD of the 2004 GF but that doesn't make me a "fanatical supporter"? Geez you are clutching at straws there.

I want to get one and haven't got around to it. I have alot of other tapes from years past in my collection.

But my personal belongings, financial situation or anything else are none of your business and for you to base that as a measuring stick of my support is pathetic.

M

mofo sixx

I have the 80,84,85 ,88 and 2004 GFs on DVD but never the 1995 GF on DVD its as if it has been lost or something, anyone have it??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have the 80,84,85 ,88 and 2004 GFs on DVD but never the 1995 GF on DVD its as if it has been lost or something, anyone have it??
I have it on video. I don't know if that meets MattO's criteria for a true fan or not though.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I have copies of many games since 1984 on DVD with more to come. I have a view that Grand Finals should be products you buy from the Football Club and not burn to others. Sorry for saying that.

Since I'm not really a supporter of the Club according to some in here than I really don't have games on DVD. I'm just lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.