News 2 underperforming dogs being shopped to rival clubs

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
There are plenty to list could be any 2.

Stimflop, Waddell, Floptaila-Mariner, Flanagan, Allan, JMK
Hi GoTheDoggies - I generally agree with your list.

RFM is actually a good player when he makes it on the field - which is hardly ever. I expect that's the reason he's in your list - which is fair enough. No value for money - pretty much like Foran (and I see by the way the **** seemed to play most games or Manly this season - all another topic but amazing how he took a few seasons to play 1 season worth of games with us - always out injured or perhaps "injured" and then is miraculously injury free when he goes back to Manly. Someone will say he copped more punishment because our team was weaker than Manly but it's just too much of a coincidence. He went from Mr Glass to the Man of Steel ... it was special magic).

JMK on your list is an OK player but not what we need at #9 is we are interested in getting to the finals or going anywhere in the finals - which we are. He might be all right off the bench - depends what kind of $$ he is on. Shouldn't be too much $$ but probably is

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He'll probably kick the bucket soon
I do like watching him on NRL 360 when Kent just shows his disdain for anything that comes out of Rothfields mouth. You can see Kent just thinking your a silly old man. Unfortunately, they let him rabbit on too much. He is like that mate who just speaks shit all the time and is clueless.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do like watching him on NRL 360 when Kent just shows his disdain for anything that comes out of Rothfields mouth. You can see Kent just thinking your a silly old man. Unfortunately, they let him rabbit on too much. He is like that mate who just speaks shit all the time and is clueless.
Pick your evil out of those 2 *****

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I actually don't mind Kent. He is well spoken, has his opinion, but at least it's well thought out even if you don't always agree with it. Rothfield just talks rubbish and you feel dumber listening to him.

I hate to say it, but Kent is probably the only journo on that panel that I have a little respect for. The rest just seem to be rumour mongers modelled after Rothfield. We really need some new talent in that space.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent is the worst. He is actually a narcissist he doesn’t give a shit about what anyone says and to be honest whilst it’s enjoyable to watch cause it’s the only source of nrl news like that platform the absurdity of bias and contradictions on that show is to much for me.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kents by daylight against Rothfield

I've had some dranks with Kent before at the races, good bloke. Well spoken and knows what hes talking about, just very opinionated and passionate.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had some dranks with Kent before at the races, good bloke. Well spoken and knows what hes talking about, just very opinionated and passionate.
Which team does he follow??? I doubt if its the Dogs..

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I do enjoy watching/ listening when Kent and or Hooper get stuck into something idiotic that Rothfield says.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some do well at it, others not so much lol
buzz is the most biased of the lot. we get it dickhead, you're a sharks fan and you absolutely hate canterbury and have a burning jealousy of gus. not hard to work out who buzz does and doesnt like and it shows in his ridiculous articles and biased commentary

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
buzz is the most biased of the lot. we get it dickhead, you're a sharks fan and you absolutely hate canterbury and have a burning jealousy of gus. not hard to work out who buzz does and doesnt like and it shows in his ridiculous articles and biased commentary
Yep, he is a sad **** and can't hide it.