2 Tigers in drug investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm i wonder...

Who were they with?
What were they doing in the private room, all together?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m expecting the NRL to look at the CCTV footage of the private room and give out fines based on that, since that’s the precedent they set with us.

Oh wait, they’re not Bulldogs players.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is that news, they are no Bulldogs players
An ex- bulldog player Reynolds so they can still make an association with the Bulldogs by saying “former Bulldogs player, Josh Reynolds”. That’s probably the only reason it made the news because he was one of the players.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2018-9-8_12-27-30.png

What a wonderful way to celebrate trying to introduce more woman into the NRL, than have them scanitly clad and writhing all over NRL players.

Funny that those pushing for woman in the NRL aren't all up in arms about this... afterall Adam Elliott goes cocks out in a private function and gets treated like a child murderer, whereas these two idiots are in a strip club and identifiable as NRL players..

Shows how little these two respect woman and what they think of them.

I'm sure two players looking at woman as only sex objects does more damage to the game (and womans future in the game) than Adam Elliotts nude modelling at a private funtion.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How much were Manly players charged for being in a strip club in Gladstone?

Surely players being in a strip club is a really bad look for the game and Tigers sponsors.

Highly irresponsible of them!

I mean... the game is trying to push the Womans Premiership and Woman in League, and on the other hand we have these morons demoralising and sexualising woman when they should be role models.

This makes me sick to my stomach .. it really does.

The NRL NEED to get involved here because it's not a good look for the game!

In honesty players in a strip club is more damaging than Bulldogs hiring Adam Elliott as their stripper.

Nothing from the NRL just by their club

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/m...e/news-story/0a0126b7bd56a5ff0890fa8d3c10d139

MANLY have sought to draw a line underneath their ill-fated trip to Gladstone after slugging four players with $1500 fines for their visit to a strip club. Three days after Cherry-Evans was fined $10,000 following a physical altercation with teammate Jackson Hastings, the club issued breach notices to four more players for breaking curfew.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That old chestnut

*Oh fuck cops are here*
*empties pockets all over ground and kicks wildly*
You should have seen DCMs back in the day when Ibrahim owned it. They would turn the lights on as quickly as the security would get the word out and bang the place would be a sea of baggies containing everything substance under the sun...

A

Alexander the Great

You should have seen DCMs back in the day when Ibrahim owned it. They would turn the lights on as quickly as the security would get the word out and bang the place would be a sea of baggies containing everything substance under the sun...
Arghh DC's. That place and rogues were fun days.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Arghh DC's. That place and rogues were fun days.
Did them all solid for a good couple of years when I first left school. Subbies, Gas, The Underground, Globe, T2, Arc List goes on and on.. ha ha

A

Alexander the Great

Did them all solid for a good couple of years when I first left school. Subbies, Gas, The Underground, Globe, T2, Arc List goes on and on.. ha ha
Oh man I feel sorry for youth today. They have no idea about clubs and what the scene was like.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh man I feel sorry for youth today. They have no idea about clubs and what the scene was like.
Tell me about it. And this latest controversy pfff I have a lot of tales about footy players in the clubs in the day. Dogs of the mid 2000s ha ha you want to sell papers but no what happens on the dance floor stays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.