2 Tigers in drug investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perfect excuse for the tigpies to sack Reynolds cos let’s face it, he has been the dud buy of the season along with Mbye and Farah.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking disgraceful, can't believe they went to an establishment and looked at tits.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The death penalty needs to be reinstated!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s Brooks and Reynolds
Here you go I will help the Telegraph out with this one.

Luke Brooks Tigers halfback and former bulldog Josh Reynolds are being investigated in relation to possession of drugs at a strip club. Neither player removed their clothes so the NRL are not considering any action.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It just said on the news that Josh reynolds is one of them. It probably means we'll cop a fine instead of the Tigpies. Supposedly the drugs were found near the players, both saying they weren't theirs
Wow, naming Reynolds but not the other player? Can’t wait for the Ex Bulldog in drug scandal headlines.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

Luke Brooks Tigers halfback and former bulldog Josh Reynolds are being investigated in relation to possession of drugs at a strip club. Neither player removed their clothes so the NRL are not considering any action.
Definitely not Performance enhancing drugs.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...nrl-drug-raid-strip/nkkqtrjfihca1f0ktj41a5g2y

Wests Tigers halves Luke Brooks and Josh Reynolds have found themselves caught up in a drug raid while enjoying their end of season celebrations at an inner Sydney venue last Saturday night.

It appears to be a case of 'wrong place, wrong time' for the pair who happened to be having drinks at The Illinois Hotel in Five Dock when police came knocking down the door with a dog drug raid.

Channel Seven reports the players were in a private room at the strip club, however they have not been found guilty of possessing any illegal substances nor did they act in a disorderly manner.

The players were up front with the club and personally informed them of the incident and have had no further dealings with police on the matter.

''NSW Police searched the entire group Reynolds and Brooks were with, and recorded the events, with both players remaining at the venue once Police left. Neither player has had any further contact with NSW Police since the event,'' a club statement wrote.

''The club has contacted the NRL Integrity Unit regarding the matter.

''Wests Tigers will take no further action regarding this matter.''

Players are under close watch after the Bulldogs were slapped with a hefty $250,000 fine for headline Mad Monday antics that saw Adam Elliott stip naked at a venue at The Rocks.

Individual punishments were also handed out, with Elliott Asipeli Fine were both fined $25,000 with $10,000 suspended, while Marcelo Montoya and Zac Woolford both copped $10,000 fines, with $5,000 suspended.

Brooks and Reynolds appear to be innocent and will almost certainly escape punishment.

They just had to put that in about the Bulldogs. Just what has a drug bust got to do with Mad Monday for the Dogs except it was in a strip club...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How much were Manly players charged for being in a strip club in Gladstone?

Surely players being in a strip club is a really bad look for the game and Tigers sponsors.

Highly irresponsible of them!

I mean... the game is trying to push the Womans Premiership and Woman in League, and on the other hand we have these morons demoralising and sexualising woman when they should be role models.

This makes me sick to my stomach .. it really does.

The NRL NEED to get involved here because it's not a good look for the game!

In honesty players in a strip club is more damaging than Bulldogs hiring Adam Elliott as their stripper.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely that’s worth a 325,000 fine minimum...

I mean, the NRL pulls the numbers for fines out of their arse, don’t they?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised they haven't gone with "Formerly rumoured to have signed with the Bulldogs Luke Brooks and Former Bulldog Josh Reynolds."

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But every stripper copped a 250k fine ......lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are they going to drug test them like they made us after Mad Mondays bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.