2 Pieces of Dogs news from the Footy Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Hot off the presses!

In Danny Weidler's bit on the show, he reckons that:

- One of the Orr brothers told him PERSONALLY today - that SBW will re-sign with the Dogs by the end of next week!!!

- That Willie Mason's injury isnt quite as bad as first made out...and he could be back in 10 weeks...not the 17-18 most of us expected!

Oh and also that Mason will all but certainly bugger off after June 30...buuuuut I think we all already knew that!

That's fine tho - it'd take about 3 Mason's to equal one Sonny Bill in my eyes! SIGN UP SON!...SIGN UP!!! :D

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Ill be disappointed when/if Mason does go. The club stood by him. Most other clubs probably would have tod him to bugger off.

And as for the guy on the Footy Show, I dont believe him, lol. Thanks for letting us know though :grinning:

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Danny weilder is about as reputable as a potato... didn't he say last week that sbw would sign by the end of the week?

B

Bwaif

Someone says every week that SBW is going to sign by the end of the week.

Meh... old news.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Mmmmm - just as credible as anything else I've read or heard anywhere else in recent weeks...i.e not really very - but he seemed convinced! LOL

I just found the fact that he had to throw in that one of the Orr's "Told him personally..." very intereting!

And in his defence - how many times have you heard Sonny Bill stories that are "true for SURE!!" in the last month!??....Methinks the Orr's are just playing funny buggers with EVERYONE - club, press, Sonny and everyone in between!...Spreading dodgy stories and crap as they go...

Surely this Weidler character wouldn't be dumb enuff to sacrifice what little credibility he has left by airing that kind of comment...without SOME kind of substance???

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Yeah??...What time CD?

I heard 12:30pm but my mate says it'll be more like 7 or 8 am!...I dont believe him personally!

:p

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Well...My Mum's former tax accountant's cousin from Dapto....trains a greyhound who's Dad used to live round the corner from Sonny-Bill's mother's hairdresser - and he told me Sonny doesn't like early mornings, and so, will sign in the afternoon!

So it must be true! :grinning:

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Plus he gets to go shopping for a nice pen to sign with. So 24th of May. What a lovely day. I like the number 24 too. Not as much as 619 though.

F

Forum Idiot

Well even though Weidler is full of BS , i doubt very much that he would lie about a phone call he received from Gavin Orr , so it looks as though Sonny will stay put.

prinno1976

Waterboy
Reaction score
Weilder has no idea

guys...don't listen to a word that weilder says or continues to say about the doggies. I was on the booze last year in the Observer hotel in the rocks and bumped into Steven and Corey hughes..this was after the Coffs saga. Anyway...after speaking with Steve Hughes because young Corey was gooonneee....he said that Weilder has not been allowed in the Doggies dressing room for about 7 years..So the man has no idea...he is a knob..and will always be a knob..he writes crap because he is trying to sell a newspaper and now keep his job on nine. If he doesn't spin some crap then he has no job.....As if the Orr brothers would be stupid enough to let it slip to him..they would be in a shed load of trouble..but then again they are nobs as well.

As far as us siging Ryan Ohara..I grew up with the bloke and know the bloke personally..he would be a tremendous asset for the beautiful blue and whites..and yes he did play his juniors with us..but left because he couldn't get into grade..you can't blame him for that! Go the doggies..anyway thinking we are due to smash someone..that being the Sharks??

Christabella

Reaction score
prinno1976 said:
guys...don't listen to a word that weilder says or continues to say about the doggies. I was on the booze last year in the Observer hotel in the rocks and bumped into Steven and Corey hughes..this was after the Coffs saga. Anyway...after speaking with Steve Hughes because young Corey was gooonneee....he said that Weilder has not been allowed in the Doggies dressing room for about 7 years..So the man has no idea...he is a knob..and will always be a knob..he writes crap because he is trying to sell a newspaper and now keep his job on nine. If he doesn't spin some crap then he has no job.....As if the Orr brothers would be stupid enough to let it slip to him..they would be in a shed load of trouble..but then again they are nobs as well.

I don't refer to him as "the weed" for no reason. He is constantly sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. What was that rubbish he sprouted two weeks ago on the Cowboys?
Basically you take exactly what he says and expect the opposite ... good news for St George because he also said Brown won't get the sack. LOL

As for his news on Sonny - every week we hear "Sonny will sign this week" the week passes and he doesn't.

Christabella

Reaction score
coastaldog said:
sonnys gunna sign on tuesday the 24th of may
As long as it isn't the 24th of June, many people here would be tearing their hear out if he hasn't signed by late June ;)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
that guy gets 98% of info from ppl sending him random **** on his website.

he's a ****in liar

Status
Not open for further replies.