1st Round Team

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's GST Isaac. He grabs a part DT article.. adds some garbage...add some GST. Posts it. Gets roasted. Never replies.

I can't see Avo at centre lol
Oh ok lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's GST Isaac. He grabs a part DT article.. adds some garbage...add some GST. Posts it. Gets roasted. Never replies.

I can't see Avo at centre lol
He has trained at centre but considering we just saw the trials and he didn't spend a second there while Wakeham spent very limited time at halfback...yh, he made it up lol.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has trained at centre but considering we just saw the trials and he didn't spend a second there while Wakeham spent very limited time at halfback...yh, he made it up lol.
I just can't see it happening. If it does we have major problems

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just can't see it happening. If it does we have major problems
I can see it happening, just not right now. I said earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if we copped an injury to our backline mid game and Baz shuffled things around. Jake to centre, Naden to wing, etc and then thinks to himself "oh this is works" and then runs with it the next game lol. He done that with Hetherington, didn't play him on the edge until he was forced to and now he has spent the entire preseason training there.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see it happening, just not right now. I said earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if we copped an injury to our backline mid game and Baz shuffled things around. Jake to centre, Naden to wing, etc and then thinks to himself "oh this is works" and then runs with it the next game lol. He done that with Hetherington, didn't play him on the edge until he was forced to and now he has spent the entire preseason training there.
Same. I just meant for round 1.. probably need Naden on the wing too..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The past few coaches have had bad selection traits and closed minds and it is unfortunate that no one at the club can talk to them about changing their mindset unless they are forced to by injury.

If thats how it works that unsuccessful coaches can just keep under achieving and selecting favs then its no wonder we are where we are.

That needs to change and a better process put in place, rather than accept stubborn adherence to set ideas from the FG coach that dont work.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
It will be a new-look Bulldogs side in 2022 with a host of new recruits set to officially wear the blue and white for the first time in Round 1. Jake Averilllo partnered Matt Burton in the halves in his side's second trial last week and appears likely to do so for the season opener.

1. Matt Dufty
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Brent Naden
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Corey Allan
6. Matt Burton
7. Jake Averillo
8. Luke Thompson
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tevita Pangai jnr
12. Corey Waddell
13. Josh Jackson

Interchange:
14. Jack Hetherington
15. Ava Seumanufagai
16. Max King
17. Bailey Biondi-Odo

Hmm, Alan in lieu of Okunbor, interesting.

Always a Bulldog

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It will be a new-look Bulldogs side in 2022 with a host of new recruits set to officially wear the blue and white for the first time in Round 1. Jake Averilllo partnered Matt Burton in the halves in his side's second trial last week and appears likely to do so for the season opener.

1. Matt Dufty
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Brent Naden
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Corey Allan
6. Matt Burton
7. Jake Averillo
8. Luke Thompson
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tevita Pangai jnr
12. Corey Waddell
13. Josh Jackson

Interchange:
14. Jack Hetherington
15. Ava Seumanufagai
16. Max King
17. Bailey Biondi-Odo

Always a Bulldog
Allans probaly the only choice for that wing if they wont move Naden. If he isn't available maybe Burns.. Anything other than the dude that played there in the trials

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Allans probaly the only choice for that wing if they wont move Naden. If he isn't available maybe Burns.. Anything other than the dude that played there in the trials
I don't see moving Naden as an option, JAC wants him there and he has trained there all preseason, so it would take something special to change that.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't see moving Naden as an option, JAC wants him there and he has trained there all preseason, so it would take something special to change that.

Always a Bulldog
Take something special? Because Naden is such an AMAZING centre. The only thing it's going to take is a fucking slap to Baz's face.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank god Burton has a big boot because we are going to struggle getting out of our own end with Dufty/JAC/Allen as our back 3

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank god Burton has a big boot because we are going to struggle getting out of our own end with Dufty/JAC/Allen as our back 3
Dufty 109m with 18pcm LOL
JAC 52m with 13pcm

Our back 3 is a total joke.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score

1. Matt Dufty
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Brent Naden
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Corey Allan
6. Matt Burton
7. Jake Averillo
8. Luke Thompson
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tevita Pangai jnr
12. Corey Waddell
13. Josh Jackson

Interchange:
14. Jack Hetherington
15. Ava Seumanufagai
16. Max King
17. Bailey Biondi-Odo

Always a Bulldog
Decent team tbh. Can see this happening:

JMK gets the ball from dummy half 10m out from the try line, passes to averillo, averillo passes to Dufty who throws it out wide to Allen, who gets caught and offloads back to Corey Waddell who drops the ball cold straight into the arms of the hammer who runs the length of the field to score

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Take something special? Because Naden is such an AMAZING centre. The only thing it's going to take is a fucking slap to Baz's face.
Doesn't that means you would have to slap JAC's face too?

Always a Bulldog

crankeeolman

New Pup
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Naden
3. Schoupp
4. Burns
5. Foxx (burns to get the ball to the Foxx)
6. Burton
7. BBO
8. Vaughn
9. JMK
10. TPJ
11. Hethro
12. King
13. Thommo

14. Jacko (sorry head says yes)
15. Suemanufagai
16. Cook
17. RFT (if fit) otherwise Ava

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Barrett picks Okunbor for round 1....then I honestly will not feel sorry for Barrett when he gets sacked. Okunbor should not be playing FG ever!!

Any donkey can see that he costs us games with his butter fingers. I'm just so sick and tired of our players coffing up ball in our own 20 meter zone.
Totally agree

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just hope that the team we put on the park win because I'm gunna be surrounded by Cowboy fans at the Stadium, and last year they all gave me some stick when they beat us. I'm pretty vocal during the game.