12 men

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The team is so disorganised it doesn’t really matter if they lose one or two players.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought we played better with 12 players. If few calls had of gone our way it may have been different. We can’t get the rub of the green at all.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought we played better with 12 players. If few calls had of gone our way it may have been different. We can’t get the tub of the green at all.
They say you create your own luck and we've had none this year either.
But what I saw tonight was the dumb dumb shit from the last 3 years which is real concerning.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The cowboys are hopeless and we didn’t even come close to beating them (I don’t count the fact we played half decent for 5-10 minutes as coming close to beating them).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually enjoyed the last 20 minutes , really thought they would score 3 to 4 more trys with one man down.
They need something, anything, to help them turn the corner, maybe they can get something out of that period of play. A real shame the tryline defense was awful at the end.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually enjoyed the last 20 minutes , really thought they would score 3 to 4 more trys with one man down.
Seemed that way, a little more off the cuff was nice for that period.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just keep going backwards year after year. Said it last week and will say it again, our defence is amateur at best. Online defence is sooooooo bad.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just keep going backwards year after year. Said it last week and will say it again, our defence is amateur at best. Online defence is sooooooo bad.
Not only that, our football IQ is very poor. Flanagan has been very disappointing, there are no thinkers and there are no leaders in the team, very sad

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They say you create your own luck and we've had none this year either.
But what I saw tonight was the dumb dumb shit from the last 3 years which is real concerning.
If we didn't have bad luck, we'd have no luck at all.

Still, doesn't excuse the shit ***** being shit *****...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not only that, our football IQ is very poor. Flanagan has been very disappointing, there are no thinkers and there are no leaders in the team, very sad
The fraud has been extremely exposed.