PERMISSION SOUGHT

Buy the 65" TCL at $930 less 20%?

• 1. Permission granted, you don't need to be embarrassed

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • 2. Application rejected, buy a proper tv ya mug, you only live once

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3. Application rejected, other please specify......

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All ready bought one 55 inch paid just under 2 grand.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As stated before I do own a 55 inch 4k TCL tv paired up with a nvidia shield and its great.
There's nothing wrong with TCL. Most (if not all) TV brands are reliable. I have a 32 inch Soniq TV in my room and paid $199.00 for it. Nearly 7 years on... not a single problem.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just so long as you don’t have a colecovision plugged into the black and white tv all will be good!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with TCL. Most (if not all) TV brands are reliable. I have a 32 inch Soniq TV in my room and paid $199.00 for it. Nearly 7 years on... not a single problem.
I don't think reliability is a huge concern. It's viewing quality

I once sat through at a friend's house watching a Phillips tv. Supposed to be 4K android tv he was telling me. It had an unusual darkish tone to the picture , didn't look natural. Watching an nrl game you wouldn't know who's winning.

For TCL owners to say they are good TVs, have they ever seen a good tv picture ? Do they know what they are missing. If TCL is cheaper is it for a reason?

In saying that LG back in the day was a horrible brand formerly known as "Lucky Goldstar"... They made trechorous appliances, worse than TCL

Wahesh

Reaction score

I once sat through at a friend's house watching a Phillips tv. Supposed to be 4K android tv he was telling me. It had an unusual darkish tone to the picture , didn't look natural. Watching an nrl game you wouldn't know who's winning.

For TCL owners to say they are good TVs, have they ever seen a good tv picture ? Do they know what they are missing. If TCL is cheaper is it for a reason?

In saying that LG back in the day was a horrible brand formerly known as "Lucky Goldstar"... They made trechorous appliances, worse than TCL
Dude I've got a Samsung 4K TV... so I have the very best, and also a cheap one. I'm not complaining. In fact the cheap one has a better remote... it has a keyboard on one side so when I'm on the internet on that TV, I don't need to forever scroll to the TV and pressing a button on to find a letter... I just start typing away.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

For my type of viewing it's good enough, I wish it had a higher refresh rate at 4k but at 2k and 1080p its more than enough. I'm pretty happy for the price I paid compared to what I would've paid for another TV with a big brand name, TCL sit 3rd on TV sales behind Samsung and LG from the data I saw so that should probably tell you enough that people are happy to keep buying them as they offer good value and quality. Alot of those big fancy brand overpriced TVs don't even come close to my monitor I use for my PC yet it didn't cost me over 10k lmao?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gee's I long to go back to the days when a tv was a tv...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee's I long to go back to the days when a tv was a tv...

CRTs are still the best type of monitors/tvs when it comes no input lag and no overshooting from the motion blur crap

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure, I don't own a TCL.
Do grab one and helps us with our testing if women fake it when getting rammed by a TCL owner. I've conducted testing today but need to see if it was fake or not, might test again tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do grab one and helps us with our testing if women fake it when getting rammed by a TCL owner. I've conducted testing today but need to see if it was fake or not, might test again tonight.
One of these things will take longer than the other... :(

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should TCL owners have to disclose to a female that they are TCL positive?

The female may never get in the sack to begin with so you would never know if they are faking it.