Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you added up for & against penalties for each team since Russell took over Souths you would find them on top by far

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
On top was the amount of possession the Rabbits had late in the game, they had to capitalize.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Two things I noticed from yesterdays game. Cody Walker has small man syndrome and Lloyd Perrett is a shadow of his brother. Actually. Third thing, Lloyd probably ate his brothers shadow as well by the looks of it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sutton continues to be a home crowd whore. He wants to be loved. Maybe he didn't get enough hugs as a child.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nrl is corrupt. the ref decides who wins not the best team. I have no time fir either team last night and souths were always going to win that game especially with the corrupt ref doing the game. Suttons dominance on who has the ball with his corrupt decisions determines who wins. $$, betting has ruined this sport we all once loved and the best team wont be the premiers this year. Souths looks like they will be helped along again $$ are in motion

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don’t like Des after the mess he put us in (we’re STILL recovering from that 2 years later), however Manly were hard done by last night without doubt.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like this whole "feel for the game" shit... like the idea is cool if it benefits both teams, and the viewers.. because last night, if the game flowed in the first half like it did in the back end when Manly had the two sin bins, they would have been well on top, and Souths would have been fighting to get back into it in the second... So you had the team who was on the back foot for the first 20 receiving continuous piggy back penalties, but the team on the back foot in the final 20 got nada

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What are people on about? It was a clear sin bin offense. Don’t grab players without the ball, simple.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Eels will get this... Storm have looked pretty flat in a lot of big games this year.. feel like if you stop Cam Munster then you stop the Storm; Eels will be all over him

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Eels will get this... Storm have looked pretty flat in a lot of big games this year.. feel like if you stop Cam Munster then you stop the Storm; Eels will be all over him
Why say this for. Fuck the eels I am not about to allow eels fans be happy whilst I’m depressed with fkn dean gay as head coach for another season because he won a few games in a row.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why say this for. Fuck the eels I am not about to allow eels fans be happy whilst I’m depressed with fkn dean gay as head coach for another season because he won a few games in a row.
haha man they ain't going past the Roosters so let's just let them have their moment... I mean they don't get much to cheer for... We will be back in the 8 next year where we belong

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haha man they ain't going past the Roosters so let's just let them have their moment... I mean they don't get much to cheer for... We will be back in the 8 next year where we belong
I’m sorry I love you but no. I can’t allow them to have any sort of happiness whilst Bulldogs didn’t even make the 8. It just doesn’t feel right hahaha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry I love you but no. I can’t allow them to have any sort of happiness whilst Bulldogs didn’t even make the 8. It just doesn’t feel right hahaha

haha fuck that is funny... I see your point though!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want the eels to beat the storm, not because I like either team better.. but simply because I am sick of seeing storm at the top. Just for shits An giggles also..
Good entertainment..

COME ON EELS..!!!!! :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want the eels to beat the storm, not because I like either team better.. but simply because I am sick of seeing storm at the top. Just for shits An giggles also..
Good entertainment..

COME ON EELS..!!!!! :grinning:
Same, sick of the storm and smith

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't like either side, but am already sick of the Parra fans up this way telling everyone and anyone that "THEY GOT THIS.... WE ARE GOING TO SMASH WHOEVER WE PLAY IN THE GF".

Insufferable is what they are and after thirty years in the wilderness and many, many years of mediocrity they have all come out of the woodwork in droves dusting off their poxy blue and gold jerseys which have not seen the light of day for quite a while....Their miracle man Moses had a good game last week but that was an anomaly.....the Storm smash him and the wheels will fall off the Blue and Gold bandwagon..they beat a Broncos team who did not turn up by a big score with ALL the possession, and 150 less tackles than the Broncos.....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm are going to win this easy. They have too many great ball runners, perfect team for wet weather. Parra not so much.