Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Scoob. I’m hopping on the Green Machine Express.
After next week, I’ll bring you along :-)
It’s just my thing brother, I hate Souths too and manly.. actually I hate em if they not the bulldogs lol. Just for some reason the radiers ain’t for me. And if they do win I won’t lose any sleep over it :tongueclosed:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of my mates go for manly and I hate them but wow Souths bias from the refs was disgusting. What a joke a bloke gets 10 in the bin for a shirt grab. Sutton is a joke

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All of my mates go for manly and I hate them but wow Souths bias from the refs was disgusting. What a joke a bloke gets 10 in the bin for a shirt grab. Sutton is a joke

man what makes it worse is that if Gagai didn't take a massive dive, nobody would have noticed

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was the only thing of value to souffs he did all night. Him, Lowe, Burgess and Sutton all pretty much got owned all night, yet, off they trot to a prelim final.
it shits me.. even with Manly's ill-discipline I thought they were still the much better team and would have won if not for the massive leg ups Souths received mainly in the first half... It's always a de ja vu when I watch the Rabbits play and I've seen it countless times when we have played them... on the back foot and receive the weakest of penalties that most other teams would not receive in the same situation on such a consistent basis

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol if you think that Des lost this game. You are the fraud.
Well, his team won’t be there next week, regardless of what you think. The stupid clown took our club for a ride. Seeing his team bow out in controversial circumstances was glorious.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Refereeing was dodgy AF.... but damn, it was good to see Des chucking a hissy fit post game.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer arsehole.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost to brisbane and Moses Mbye sin binned for a love tap on Darius Boyd when he was chasing a kick...... same sort of shit happened last night

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRLs fairytale South's vs Easts grand final in full swing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS just remembered that the nrlol owes Parra a premiership for rorting the cap lol

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The nrl and the refs are doing all they can to make Souths go into the grand final it’s like they want it to be Souths v roosters they are the most bias and corrupt organisation

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The nrl and the refs are doing all they can to make Souths go into the grand final it’s like they want it to be Souths v roosters they are the most bias and corrupt organisation
I hope they get in just so the Roosters can humiliate them again

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wabbits lucky to get away with that, Gagai gotta work on his game, Sulli unstoppable, Canterbury should of kept him.
Souths defence still terrible

Last edited: