Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I SAID STOP ARGUING IN MY THREAD OR I'LL ANNOUNCE LICHAA 10 YEAR EXTENSION
Actually, I believe your threat of punishment was that you would 'Tell mom" which is a bit fairer for a first warning than a 10 year Lichaa extension.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually, I believe your threat of punishment was that you would 'Tell mom" which is a bit fairer for a first warning than a 10 year Lichaa extension.
Haha I agree and Mum already roused on me :grinning:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bradyk....please do yourself a favour and realise that most supporters agree, in principle, with your basic premise re what it will likely take to attract the necesssary marque players. However you can't convert those who want to challenge your opinion, so why bother.

And for those constantly having a go at the bloke for page after page, for heavens sake, scroll on...the topic gets off course and bogs down with repeated bs going round and round boring the hell out of TK.

Lay off all of you puhleese.
I agree that shit tends to just keep going around in circles, but he is as much to blame for it as anyone else.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And the naughty boys who can't handle differing opinions, however, ill informed, please go face the corner...like you did at school :grinning:

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Xoo
It is a concern he is 25 already and had one game?
Cook didn't break out in first grade til about 24 (he's now 28)
I spoke to a south's supporter that reckons he goes real good... On top of that canterbury cup player of the year. Sounds like an astute buy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree that shit tends to just keep going around in circles, but he is as much to blame for it as anyone else.
I did suggest to him to save his breathe on this. It's pointless trying to make silly digs at people who aren't going to change their minds no matter what the facts. On this subject most fair minded fans would say that everyone is a little bit right I reckon.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Xoo

I spoke to a south's supporter that reckons he goes real good... On top of that canterbury cup player of the year. Sounds like an astute buy
Must have "something" if he is CCup player of the year.

Probably the best option for us atm considering who's available, sc and all the rest of the issues in the club's situation (that only a few know about on here :grinning: lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Xoo

Not saying not worth the gamble. Just a concern: think someone said other day cook was 23.

My concern is it makes me think of the nswcup “gun” half we had that couldn’t get a run. Whatever his name is. Left last year from memory.

Anyway let’s hope it pays off, rather than then lichaa or Fucking levi anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not saying not worth the gamble. Just a concern: think someone said other day cook was 23.

My concern is it makes me think of the nswcup “gun” half we had that couldn’t get a run. Whatever his name is. Left last year from memory.

Anyway let’s hope it pays off, rather than then lichaa or Fucking levi anyway.
We've had the last two. Burr and Josh Cleeland.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We've had the last two. Burr and Josh Cleeland.
Cleeland was it .

That’s why I’m a little unsure when that’s used. Dude didn’t get a go and after leaving us no one signed him?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland was it .

That’s why I’m a little unsure when that’s used. Dude didn’t get a go and after leaving us no one signed him?
From memory Cleeland had suspect defence in the lower grades thats what has held him back. He had great speed and footwork in attack but just couldn't work out his defensive issues

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland was it .

Think he's at the Ispwich Jets now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's it, the Bulldogs are moving to Perth!!:rage::rage::rage:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did suggest to him to save his breathe on this. It's pointless trying to make silly digs at people who aren't going to change their minds no matter what the facts. On this subject most fair minded fans would say that everyone is a little bit right I reckon.
But their are no facts! It's only his opinion. And this is why so many people are arguing the point with him. No one outside of the role who were directly involved with these dealings can say this is fact. So for him to claim that without doubt its fact, is simply ridiculous. And personally I think it's also incorrect!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But their are no facts! It's only his opinion. And this is why so many people are arguing the point with him. No one outside of the role who were directly involved with these dealings can say this is fact. So for him to claim that without doubt its fact, is simply ridiculous. And personally I think it's also incorrect!
Tbh ... who really gives a shit about all of this. If you believe he's talking shit, move on and be the bigger person. Reacting to any situation of trolling only esculates it. Move on from it.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
It is a concern he is 25 already and had one game?
Damian cook debut in 2016 for souths at 25...we sold him as nobody then. This kids got the awards already. Positive signs if weve caught him