Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Billy Brittain is behind Cook at the Rabbitohs. Brittain is now 25 years old and doesn't have the time to sit behind Cook (even tho age doesn't really matter in this case). Cook is also a 80 minute Hooker. We can offer Brittian at least an interchange spot, possibly a starting spot. That's enough to lure him away from the Rabbitohs. The problem is going to be whether another club comes in for Brittain or not. If the Tigers or even the Sharks (literally any club in Sydney) can match the opportunity we're able to give him (at this stage an interchange spot) then I believe the point I've always made "we're not going to be able to sign a player that another club is interested in for the same opportunity without paying overs" comes into play.

"Wests Tigers ambush Canterbury Bulldogs to sign Billy Brittain"
"Tigers swoop to steal Billy Brittain from Bulldogs"

I wonder what title this time?
Put a sock in it you psychopath

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Put a sock in it you psychopath
Facts
I'm not sure why it hurts you so much to hear it?
Also not sure why you can't give anything constructive back for you side of the argument?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Like I said we're going to be an attractive team to play for in 2022 (easier to sign players) if we get it right in the next 2 seasons. Bringing the first good players (average to decent NRL players and marquee players) to the club is going to be difficult/impossible without results or money tho. We're doing a good job with our juniors/reserve players coming through, but we need more then that and we're going to have millions to spend with our "war chest" like you said.
I think you’re underestimating the club massively

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Facts
Also not sure why you can't give anything constructive back for you side of the argument?
It’s not facts though mate, you need to understand that it’s just your opinion and if things were as dire as you regularly make out the club may as well just fold

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Facts
Brad, if you're lonely and in excessive need for attention, jump into a cold shower, shave your pubes and than go and get your dick wet at your local parlour

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not facts though mate, you need to understand that it’s just your opinion and if things were as dire as you regularly make out the club may as well just fold
It's my opinion using facts to back up what I'm saying. All I know is we're yet to sign someone we're in competition with another club for without paying overs. When I see that we've able to recruit like a top 4-8 side then I'll change my opinion. It's that simple.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brad, if you're lonely and in excessive need for attention, jump into a cold shower, shave your pubes and than go and get your dick wet at your local parlour
You're to dumb to argue your point mate. As you can see instead you resort to offensive statements or things completely of topic.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're to dumb to argue your point mate. As you can see instead you resort to offensive statements or things completely of topic.
Whatever you do, do not pay overs

There's plenty of fish in the sea...

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was he in the storm system a few years back wasn’t he?
Not sure - he's 25 so another late bloomer - might be another Rhyse Martin situation... Haven't watched much of his game/ highlights. Anyone who has feel free to share some insights.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy if this was true. He'd cost very little, probably a third of what Api would cost and may be as good if not better when given the opportunity.

He played pretty well in his few games for Souths this year and is a solid defender for a little bloke with good service.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's my opinion using facts to back up what I'm saying. All I know is we're yet to sign someone we're in competition with another club for without paying overs. When I see that we've able to recruit like a top 4-8 side then I'll change my opinion. It's that simple.
How do you know that? Do you sit in on board meetings and meet with every player agent?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From Souths website:

The Rabbitohs have confirmed the departure of nine players during their Round 25 win over the Sydney Roosters.

The club also confirmed that Billy Brittain, Jacob Gagan, Mawene Hiroti and Kyle Turner won’t be returning next season.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How do you know that? Do you sit in on board meetings and meet with every player agent?
Who have we signed? What targets have we been linked to that we didn't get? Britt, Stimson and Brittain aren't game changers to me. I know what we haven't done. You're just hoping it doesn't continue of hope and belief.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
* You’re too dumb to argue your point mate.
Hang on, you called me a moron and a dope the other day when you lost an argument

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who have we signed? What targets have we been linked to that we didn't get? Britt, Stimson and Brittain aren't game changers to me.
You’re telling the story and seem to know more than our recruitment staff and board mate

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
* You’re too dumb to argue your point mate.
Hang on, you called me a moron and a dope the other day when you lost an argument
I'll never do it 1st. If someone starts on me then it's fair game. I've also never lost an argument to you. You literally just say "no this isn't happening".