Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ramien, Ese Ese and Hoy if you want Klemmer and Fonua Blake and a few young prospects who Des will never play for his boyfriend Foran.

Anything less than tell those clubs to fuck off and keep Foran and Klemmer in reserve grade until a club ponies up.

Taupau would be perfect but he's off to he dream team, no salary cap Roosters who will also sign Shaun Johnson and Pangai Jnr and all the other best players who are available.

All in all, it's a great sport when you lose your best players with two years to run on their contract and have to worry whether your team gets anything in return or not.

There are rules for 5 clubs and rules for all the rest.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a question. Do we even know if Klemmer asked for a release? This could be another thing where the media greatly exaggerated everything, especially since it’s the Bulldogs.

I think we should wait until there’s some official news before deciding whether or not we should hate on Klemmer.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a question. Do we even know if Klemmer asked for a release? This could be another thing where the media greatly exaggerated everything, especially since it’s the Bulldogs.

I think we should wait until there’s some official news before deciding whether or not we should hate on Klemmer.
Whether or not we should hate on Klemmer :tearsofjoy:

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He could end it all now, the saga is his and his alone and if he wants to go then I want him gone ASAP.

I won't hate him for it, but I'm pissed off and have lost a lot of respect for the man, he seemed to be better than this but I guess it was all just talk and his true colours are shining through with the lure of that cash dangling from Isaacs ball-sack.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone think that maybe it's a ploy by the club to play mind games with Knights? "Give us a player theres no way you'll want to give us, else we keep Klemmer or offer him to other clubs".

With Roosters clearing out 9 players they've cleared the decks for someone.

Timing can't be coincidental if you ask me.

Maybe Roosters are going to have a crack at Klemmer, in which case we can ask for Manu and Radley maybe :grinning:

lol, Manu and Radley are going to be Roosters for a very long time.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The subject has been presented as being emotional ie. Needing a fresh start away from Sydney due to undisclosed issues. The truth is there's this silly emotional loophole that is getting abused by player managers.
Wish I could use personal excuses to get out of contracts without penalties.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the greedy sell out dog already get 700+ for a forward?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
klemmer never engaged a manager for the deal in question
klemmer negotiated the deal himself
klemmer signed off on that deal.................

klemmer now has a manager
manager says deal seriously under values him
manager now wants huge upgrade

klemmer can go good luck to him, i dont begrudge any player their contract price, but to be wanting out over a deal he did himself is a grub act

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Wish I could use personal excuses to get out of contracts without penalties.
Won't be paying my mortgage any more due to "personal/emotional " reasons, sorry can't go into exact detail but I miss my relatives.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hanging out to see how Newcastle are going to pay for this.. cheeky *****

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If Klemmer's decision revolves around cost of living in Sydney it begs the question :

Do those teams outside Sydney (and Melb) have an advantage when it comes to the salary cap because cost of living is cheaper, and therefore should their caps be smaller?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Klemmer's decision revolves around cost of living in Sydney it begs the question :

Do those teams outside Sydney (and Melb) have an advantage when it comes to the salary cap because cost of living is cheaper, and therefore should it be a lesser figure?
Its not a logical decision he has woods/his new manager in his head making him feel ripped off

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Fuk him, he arranged his own deal and now doesn't like it (apparently), if that's the case he can fuk right off! People want to give part of their pittance towards a bloke getting hundreds of k's???

Right now Napa's aggression towards a young team is looking really good IMO.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
klemmer never engaged a manager for the deal in question
klemmer negotiated the deal himself
klemmer signed off on that deal.................

klemmer now has a manager
manager says deal seriously under values him
manager now wants huge upgrade

klemmer can go good luck to him, i dont begrudge any player their contract price, but to be wanting out over a deal he did himself is a grub act
Manager didn't get any of the deal so want's another one so he can cash in too. Sooner player managers are run out of the game the better.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Manager didn't get any of the deal so want's another one so he can cash in too. Sooner player managers are run out of the game the better.
Now I think your on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.