Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those saying it must be true because this Michael guy is the 1 that wrote the story look at this, the guy wrote the same story 16 months ago

IMG_0856.JPG

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jason tomololo is on a mill.

Truth is, klemmer should go. I would, he is going to an opportunity where he can set up him and his family for life.
Short term thinking by Klem if true.

The guy has the opportunity of becoming a true Bulldogs great and job opportunities and positions for his whole family with the club FOR LIFE!

Truly depressing that a guy we hold as displaying loyalty and all the Bulldogs traits we believe in is wanting to walk out on us.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit situation if true... even if we dont let him go it becomes untenable and we end having to let him go. Maybe the NRL needs to look in to transfer fees?? To be honest this year he seemed a little dis interested at times and i feel what has happened at the club in the past 18 months has taken its toll on players, Salary cap pressures, losing games, players leaving, players being moved on....probably doesnt help that Tolman is getting paid more....Thanks Des

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If klemmer and Foran go. Load up contracts in 2019 and rebuild for 2020 lolll. I am happy to write off 2019
How many fucking season are we riding off. We have been riding off season after season for 14 fucking years. Enough is enough fucking deny Klemmer his release request and make him see out his contract.

If Foran wants to go let him but full frieght or he stays as well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Short term thinking by Klem if true.

The guy has the opportunity of becoming a true Bulldogs great and job opportunities and positions for his whole family with the club FOR LIFE!

Truly depressing that a guy we hold as displaying loyalty and all the Bulldogs traits we believe in is wanting to walk out on us.
He’s been brain washed by Isaac Moses it’s not coincidence that he has asked for a release now he is involved. Moses would have to wait 2 more years for a percentage of Klemmers contract but he will get money straight away if Klemmer signed with the Knights this year.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many fucking season are we riding off. We have been riding off season after season for 14 fucking years. Enough is enough fucking deny Klemmer his release request and make him see out his contract.

If Foran wants to go let but full frieght or he stays as well.
We are the Canterbury-Bankstown Raiders/Titans/Seaeagles lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Betting agencies,player Managers’s,Greenturd and Peter beatie the game is overrun with corruption,Greed and incompetence RIP NRL

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club is sympathetic to your plight. For the next two years of the contract you are welcome to move your family out of Sydney to deal with your personal issues and we will facilitate personal trainers to keep you fit in between NSW cup matches!

DBake

Waterboy
Reaction score
Klemmer to be marked lower than SBW if he ditches out on us in a very crucial time of need. Let karma deliver him constant injuries and let the Knights end his rep career. Stuff it, I hope there’s a Great Depression II so even his money becomes worthless. It’s absolute poison to have fallen in love with this club. Was once a daily delight win lose or draw, but since the Day SBW walked we have been hexed beyond argument. We are a laughing stock, and no one wants to stay here let alone move here. Death to rugby league while I’m at it. Embarrassing 2 state code with Netball pulling bigger crowds. Stuff the lot, and a big advance stuff you to anyone who wants to pull me in for venting. Big straw on a weak camels back here. We could make 2 invincibles teams with the superstars who we’ve so badly managed.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s been brain washed by Isaac Moses it’s not coincidence that he has asked for a release now he is involved. Moses would have to wait 2 more years for a percentage of Klemmers contract but he will get money straight away if Klemmer signed with the Knights this year.
If it is all Isaac Moses doing (and by the sounds of it, it is) then why doesnt the club just re-negotiate a new contract with Klemmer so that Moses gets his percentage?

From all reports he didnt have a manger prior to Moses so there shouldnt be in legal issues for management fees etc...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No prop is worth crying about. No prop in our game should be worth more than $1.1m a year.

No loss really. We suffered more when Barba left to be honest.

I'd rather spend Klemmer's money on a top notch spine player.

Besides we got so many forwards who can cart the ball up.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer to be marked lower than SBW if he ditches out on us in a very crucial time of need. Let karma deliver him constant injuries and let the Knights end his rep career. Stuff it, I hope there’s a Great Depression II so even his money becomes worthless. It’s absolute poison to have fallen in love with this club. Was once a daily delight win lose or draw, but since the Day SBW walked we have been hexed beyond argument. We are a laughing stock, and no one wants to stay here let alone move here. Death to rugby league while I’m at it. Embarrassing 2 state code with Netball pulling bigger crowds. Stuff the lot, and a big advance stuff you to anyone who wants to pull me in for venting. Big straw on a weak camels back here. We could make 2 invincibles teams with the superstars who we’ve so badly managed.
Vent away brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.