Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m losing interest in nrl now. This shit is just leaving a sour taste in everyone’s mouth, journalists and managers are all corrupt, nrl rigged , refs suck ... and this contract shit is a joke . Why even have a contract Greenberg u fuckwit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The song from Stormtroopers of Death comes to mind after reading this.

"Pussy whipped, pussy whipped, don't you know you pussy whipped"

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If he wants to go then he can fuck right off!!! I don't want any player here who doesn't wanna be here! I don't care who tf it is.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grab both hands, put the wrists together and open hands. Next raise them to face and place over mouth. Now exhale as hard as possible....

Absolute muppet show.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If it is purely for personal reasons then let him move, but Klem should not get a cent more with Newcastle for the duration of his current contract with us. Then we would know whether money was a driving factor in his decision. I dare say if the added incentive was taken away Klemmer would not go to them.

The NRL should be all over this...

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The conundrum;
I don't really want to know what the "serious personal problems" are.
BUT
Until I do know I can't be satisfied that it's not just about the money.

Go Dogs

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My question is...Who gave the contract details to Weezler and why ?
Weezler quotes...Klemmer is worth more than $800 k. a season and according to his break-up of the contract he is getting $843 k. a season...Isn't that the greater amount ? :confused::tonguewink:
As for the personal issues well...Haven't we heard this before ? a la Hannant & Barba.
We've become the joke of the league :rage: Enough is enough !!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No offense to the op but journos will make whatever shit up to keep a story alive. Klem has 2 choices stay or go and we got not control of that.
We gots to stop keeping these journos relevant and let the ***** die

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My question is...Who gave the contract details to Weezler and why ?
Weezler quotes...Klemmer is worth more than $800 k. a season and according to his break-up of the contract he is getting $843 k. a season...Isn't that the greater amount ? :confused::tonguewink:
As for the personal issues well...Haven't we heard this before ? a la Hannant & Barba.
We've become the joke of the league :rage: Enough is enough !!!
Think he is talking $800k under the cap which is guaranteed..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of crock!! So sick of these footy players crying poor me... you wanna play footy then you gotta take everything that comes with it!! Wish he would just piss of already so we can move on andhave guys who actually want to be at the club.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The sad part of all this for me is that the club I love has become a fucking joke the last three years ha taken it’s toll on the credibility of the bulldogs and the Nrl

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it is purely for personal reasons then let him move, but Klem should not get a cent more with Newcastle for the duration of his current contract with us. Then we would know whether money was a driving factor in his decision. I dare say if the added incentive was taken away Klemmer would not go to them.

The NRL should be all over this...
But what about his manager’s commission? No player movement, no cheddar

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree.. Walker is a hinderance and one they don't need.. nor do we.
As for Walker yes I agree with you. But do you think that Des would take Foran back to Manly for Bulldogs Money? I guess that was the point I was trying to make.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am all for letting Klemmer go but we have to send Newcastle a BIG FUCK YOU. No compensation equals no Klemmer. If they truly want him we must force their hand. There are no freebies in life and there shouldn't be at the dogs.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to keep your chin up when the hits keep coming. We will always get back up.
The issue is now become a little more serious. I agree, we always come back, but, now the NRL have made it clear no more helping clubs, Time is a luxury we no longer have. They want teams to relocate to expand the game. Our problems are now more concerning I fear.
1) media pushing to finally get their way of the Bulldogs becoming obselite and watered down due to our stance against Newscorp when a Souths came back
2) NRL would love to move a Sydney club (s), solves their headaches
3) the above 2 combined with the fact we will now try to convince players to come to us on market value for the chance to play under ... “Dean Pay”, with no marquee players in the squad? I’m sorry, I am not convinced he is the right man for the job at this delicate moment in time for our struggling club.

I genuinely feel for our club...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a strange article. Was he on the turps when he wrote this?

With all the nonsense in the media about it I'm gonna just wait till something happens, if anything, and then react.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have never seen a more bullshit full article in my life.

It not about money then explains it's all About money.

Fucking stupid ranga piece of shit, just fuck off and die under the rock you crawled out of. Everyone hates you and knows you are a joke.

**** of a human being.

PS I know the cock smoker reads this, Danny you're a load that should of been gargled and spat back on your father's face. I wish I get a chance to say this your fucking ugly freckles horses arse of a face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.