100k in the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seeing Cronulla beat the Storm last night we have been crowned the MP. How do they split this money? What do you guys think should be done with the monies?

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay for the next 10 times Des gets fined during press conferences...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cronulla were winning when I last checked. What are you guys trying to say? That i am too stupid to know Cronulla won?

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Saw the sharks winning, then went to the bathroom for a leak, then NEK MINNITTTTT - storm win

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Cronulla were winning when I last checked. What are you guys trying to say? That i am too stupid to know Cronulla won?
Mr Berries, I too was quiet comfortable to sit on the Kennel and commence celebrating our Minor Premiership, but I did not the thought not to push the send button until I was really quiet sure of the result. Damn, I couldn't believe that the Storm scored with two minutes to go, and spat my lollies when they scored with 20 seconds remaining. I deleted the Thread I was creating, blaming myself for what happened. I should have sat on the lounge until the game ended. So the upshot here is that it is MY FAULT that the Sharks lost. 20 Seconds from a Minor Premiership. It does not get any closer to that my friends.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I too turned it off thinking the storm had won and watched 4 corners , could not believe they won ! Before that I have never ever seen a storm side drop so mucch ball , Sika Manu had a shocker

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Seeing Cronulla beat the Storm last night we have been crowned the MP. How do they split this money? What do you guys think should be done with the monies?
This is a classic example of it not being over until the overweight lady breaks out into songs

Status
Not open for further replies.