• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

No Source 100%

Family Guy

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
I haven't been impressed by Hetherington in the first few games aside from his aggression but he's been really good tonight.
Agree. Need to see him repeat it for a few more games to make sure it wasnt a fluke but his aggression and size would be great for our team.

Family Guy

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Where the hell is Holland to add some sauce to the rumour. Even if he tells me it came from a ghost I'll likely still believe it.

Radio Raheem

Previously btrainben
Reaction score
Agree. Need to see him repeat it for a few more games to make sure it wasnt a fluke but his aggression and size would be great for our team.
I still think he gives away too many dumb penalties and makes bad errors and would drive the Kennel crazy. But he played well last night. To be honest I hope he stays with NZ as he seems to have found a home there.

Spoonman84

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have always loved watching Jack Hetherington play because he's a lunatic but I'm not sure I'd want him on the team I support.

He has been ultra aggressive long before the run in with JWH.

NPC83

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have always loved watching Jack Hetherington play because he's a lunatic but I'm not sure I'd want him on the team I support.

He has been ultra aggressive long before the run in with JWH.
In my opinion he would be a welcome addition to our forward pack if we can nab him. We lose a lot of the yardage battles with other packs.

Family Guy

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Lock it in guys unless the warriors up the ante
I just checked. Jack Hetherington is off contract 2021 anyway so how are we supposed to sign him when Saint Cleary told us to not to poach? Will the Panthers kindly be releasing Burton and Hetherington to us?

NPC83

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just checked. Jack Hetherington is off contract 2021 anyway so how are we supposed to sign him when Saint Cleary told us to not to poach? Will the Panthers kindly be releasing Burton and Hetherington to us?
Just a guess but I reckon they might be ok to let him go. Seems he’s not a priority retention target if he’s been extended for another 4 weeks at the warriors. They have so much young talent coming through they’d have to sacrifice some even their contract isn’t up.

Hulk76

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
If a player is being loaned out to another team, then that suggests he is not in that teams top 17. I like the way hetherington plays. He also has a bit of pace for a front rower. He will only get better. I would like to see us have a crack at him !

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a player is being loaned out to another team, then that suggests he is not in that teams top 17. I like the way hetherington plays. He also has a bit of pace for a front rower. He will only get better. I would like to see us have a crack at him !
He reminds me of a young Klem! Our forwards really miss a front rower with anger issues!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington been good last few rounds. Caused a lot of probs for tigers last week.
Kent on nrl 360 said he is on 400k+ atm. This not gonna be popular here but if we have to pay more to get him, why not just keep elliott? And im not a fan of elliott.