100% Footy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love it!

Loved how he said he can talk about the Bulldogs... A nice Fuck you to the NRL.

We get the short end of all the calls so I agree fuck it time to unleash on all platforms, they can't hammer us anymore.
IIRC he said "Yes I can talk about the Bulldogs, I can talk about the Bulldogs any time I like"

Respect.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100% Footy.

It's on channel 9 on Mondays at roughly 1030pm.

Might be on the 9 app?
Thanks bro. I’m normally passed out on the couch watching reruns of House or Seinfeld by then. A Nine footy show on Monday is probably better viewing. I struggle with 360!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I’m normally passed out on the couch watching reruns of House or Seinfeld by then. A Nine footy show on Monday is probably better viewing. I struggle with 360!
This is 100% better than 360. Less annoying gronks on it. Even Gal sounds like a genius compared to the fox flops.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weeks refereeing is the worse in the history of the game. I don’t think there’s been a worse week the Mahoney “hip drop” 20 years ago would be an instant sacking alone, the push in the in goal was laughable has happened every year it’s the shithousery of footy. It’s what makes the game fun other team plays like grubs you play a game of footy the real winner is decided after 80 minutes, not the refs fkn stopwatch.
As awful as it is at the moment, it has been worse: Barry Gomersal

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But how is it every game fans and commentators know what a try is then see the refs penalise for something stupid or deny a try ? It’s also these fagatrons vlandys and abdo, those two are average and have 0 charisma

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
100% Footy.

It's on channel 9 on Mondays at roughly 1030pm.

Might be on the 9 app?
Yep, on 9NOW if you don’t catch it live…
IMG_6436.jpeg
I do think James Bracey needs the piss slapped out of him though, even more then Gal :-).

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The answer might be to have people who have actually played the game to man the bunker.
Luke Patten was good but he wouldnt toe the party line.