10 year old gives birth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
A 10-year-old girl has given birth in southern Spain and authorities are evaluating whether to let her and her family retain custody of the baby, an official said on Tuesday.

The baby was born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, said Micaela Navarro, the Andalusia region's social affairs minister.

Navarro told reporters the father of the baby is also a minor, and both the mother and the baby were in good health. Her department declined to give further details, such as the sex of baby.

Spanish newspapers said the mother is of Romanian origin. The daily Diario de Jerez quoted medical staffers who treated the girl as saying they were told by her mother that giving birth at such a young age is common in their country.

Medical experts warn that because young girls are still growing themselves, they are at higher risk during pregnancy. Studies have shown that teenage girls are more likely to give birth to premature babies and their infants have a higher chance of dying by age one.

Do you think the authorities should let her keep custody of the child?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor girl.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a sick society we live in.
it's more "unfortunate" I think. They said the father was also a minor. They probably didnt know better.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's more "unfortunate" I think. They said the father was also a miner. They probably didnt know better.
One of the ones from the Chilean mine? After spending all that time in a mine he probably f*cked anything and everything he could find. It's unfortunate that this girl was a victim and has now ruined her life.

M

mongoose

it's more "unfortunate" I think. They said the father was also a miner. They probably didnt know better.
They didnt say the fathers age. What if he is 17 yrs and 364 days old? Hope the dad is 11 or something. Mongoose isnt ready to give up on human kind just yet.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They didnt say the fathers age. What if he is 17 yrs and 364 days old? Hope the dad is 11 or something. Mongoose isnt ready to give up on human kind just yet.
So you assumed the worst?

Now wonder we live in a sick society........

M

mongoose

So you assumed the worst?

Now wonder we live in a sick society........
Mongoose is merely pointing out the potentials of the word 'minor' in the article. its society that is sick, not mongoose.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Sigh now 10 year olds are getting more than me.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
ask one of the mods, it would appear Hitler survived the Bunker after all

G

Gladiator.

i'd be more than willing...

your yaris my yaris its all good, and suprisingly the backseat is comfy, just push the front seats forward!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
fear not, young suiker. It was just one 10 year old and the father was most likely to be some unsightly boy who only just figured out how to use his genitals.

fact: you can do way better.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuck. I didn't even know what a vagina looked like at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.