♥ U Bulldogs Army !

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Ive travelled great distances to see this team win, and also to get smashed! The game that stands out for me so far this year was Melbourne. After the game we waited for the whole bayto clear and we left the stadium united, and chanting our lungs out! In the end whilst it is nice to win its not really about winning or losing it is us as fans bringing life back into the game.

I will admit yesterday with about 10 to go, I was overcome with a complete feeling of dejection. I got up from my seat and I moved back a few rows not so much because I was upset with the loss, but more about the fact that they didnt even look like they were even trying anymore, like they had given up not only on the game but the season. But the guys from the army they were still chanting, still cheering and honestly by the time we all got back on the bus the mood was still so elevated we pretty much completely forgot about the abysmal game and had a ball.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
I was walking out of EAS yest afternoon just in front of you guys and you were all inspiring, made me proud to be a 'Dogs fan.

What didn't make me proud was the old crusty Knights fan in front of me who kept turning around yelling "bunch of lebbos"... when I called him out for being a racist ****, he actually said (I **** you not) "I'm not racist!"

Unbelievable.

Seriously though you guys should be fkn proud, awesome effort yesterday. Living near Gosford it isn't as far for me, props for making the trek up to Newie!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll only get bigger and better!!! I just love seeing the reaction of opposition fans when they get so suprised we cheer way after the full time buzzer like we had won! Bulldogs army are a great bunch!

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Holy smokes C.K that was astounding, brought goosebumps. Seeing as we are sharing stories, I'd like to tell you about the story of the little boy who mind you was an opposition supporter. I'm unsure if anyone else noticed this but as the game came to its dying moments and the army was going nuts with chants, the father constantly asked his son to keep on moving however the boy was so entertained by our performance that he forced his father to watch us chant and ultimately followed us out of the arena.

The fact that we entertained this young boy who I can still picture his smile is awesome. A job well done to everyone. As I have said for the past few weeks, the next few weeks are massive for us. The season may be dead and gone but let's see it out with a bang. It all begins Saturday night against Canberra

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
This thread is giving me shivers whilst I was reading it.

We will continue to grow and hopefully more people come on board and enjoy the ride in years to come. Our dream would be to fill the kennel bay at ANZ with banners, flags, streamers and etc.

I'll post the videos hopefully by tonight, if not tomorrow.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Not much to say that hasnt been said but I will just leave these here...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehe I the guy with 88 on the back of my jersey, wearing the beanie and waving the flag

Thanks for the pics dude

koukla_kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Absolutely love this CK!!!! Tears, chills and sheer pride running thru my veins!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
And for the people on the bus, that trip back was just one massive laugh, it made us all forget about the game lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hehehehe im the one holding the massive banner on the left hand side in the camp quality jersey woooo

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
woohoo i made the photos lol

thats me waving the big flag in the top right of the photo, me and Ahmed were very coordinated when waving them, we even practiced outside the ground haha

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
2nd pic, I'm dead certain that's my cousin on the bottom right with sunnies on his head. What the hell? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.