News “Not good enough”: Barrett hits Bulldogs with reality following dismal loss

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the film sessions does Baz put together all of the lowlights of Dufty running away from making a tackle to show the team how "courageous" he is?

It's one thing to be a shit coach and lose a record amount of games.. But don't tell us some of the biggest cowards to play the game in years are being "courageous". That's just insulting to the fans who for some reason keep tormenting themselves by watching this embarrassing shit every week.

Reactions: TAS

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“The club will enjoy the arrival of Reed Mahoney and Viliame Kikau in 2023, however, a bloated salary cap will stop the club from making any further signings of note.”

So, no 7 and no fb?
This club has lost the plot.

And why would Burton want to stay?
Burton will not stay....he wants to play with a club that is best for his development

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with your post in general but with a slight change - Baz has a structure and a game plan but it's absolute crap, it doesn't work and the problem is he repeats the same crappy plan every week.
I don't think the structure is crap - the panthers use it. They have Api, Yeo, Cleary and Luai directing it though. I saw the Panthers vs Dogs game earlier this year and they are so much quicker then us in everything they do. Our current squad can never compete with their athleticism and skill level.

The problem with Baz is he has seen what we are capable of and has a structure which is beyond them. Terrible coaching to not realise this and develop a structure which gets the best out of the players we have. We have no half back, no hooker and no ball playing lock. It is insanity to have this structure with our list.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton will not stay....he wants to play with a club that is best for his development
If he was still at the panthers he would be origin centre guaranteed. If we don't improve i think he goes. TBH, for all his talent and the player I think he can be he has offered what we need to win games anyway

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently TPJ was sick and Barrett still played him