“I’m Excited” : The Beast Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can not wait for that whistle to blow next year and watch the boys ripping it up

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
can someone post the vid ? honestly the site seems to fark up on me all the time.

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would've thought it was sonny bill william's voice if it wasnt a video

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody manage to count how many times he said "you know"??

Poor bloke. Don't make him talk if he can't do it lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have welcomed a familiar face back to the fold with Greg Eastwood making an early return to training on Monday.

Eastwood, a member of New Zealand’s victorious Four Nations side last month, was due to start back next week but instead he fronted seven days early, in time for the team’s three day camp at Mittagong this week.

“Its good to be back,” Eastwood told bulldogs.com.au. “I’ve been really looking forward to coming back, I turned up to training this morning and met all the boys, it was a good start.”

Eastwood, who spent the past 12 months at English Super League club Leeds Rhinos after playing 2009 with the Bulldogs and before that with the Brisbane Broncos, says he’s looking forward to lining up alongside team-mates old and new – including fellow recruit and New Zealand team mate Frank Pritchard.

“I met all the new boys today and they all seem really good. To have Frank there, it’s a bonus. I sort of helped to get him across, playing footy with him in the Kiwis I know how he plays, he’s going to be a real asset to the team next year.”

Eastwood was a stand out for the Kiwis in their Four Nations campaign, which ended with a 16-12 victory for the Kiwis over the Kangaroos in the Final at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium.

Playing primarily in the front row during the tournament, Eastwood gives Bulldogs head coach Kevin Moore and his staff options when it comes to selection time. For his part, the man himself says he’s not yet the complete package.

“I can still improve, I believe,” Eastwood says. “The Bulldogs are going to really help – Kev and Lobby (head trainer Tony Grimaldi) are going to work me hard over the preseason, and hopefully it brings out the best in me.

“You’ve got to start preseason some time, It’ll be good for the next two weeks just to learn a bit more about the players and get a bit more feel of the footy scene and then have a break over Christmas, then back full time after.

“You know, I’m really looking forward to it, I’m excited.”

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Beast is Back!!

Today*07:13 PM #11
Cheka
DOGGIES ARMY!!!

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have welcomed a familiar face back to the fold with Greg Eastwood making an early return to training on Monday.

Eastwood, a member of New Zealand’s victorious Four Nations side last month, was due to start back next week but instead he fronted seven days early, in time for the team’s three day camp at Mittagong this week.

“Its good to be back,” Eastwood told bulldogs.com.au. “I’ve been really looking forward to coming back, I turned up to training this morning and met all the boys, it was a good start.”

Eastwood, who spent the past 12 months at English Super League club Leeds Rhinos after playing 2009 with the Bulldogs and before that with the Brisbane Broncos, says he’s looking forward to lining up alongside team-mates old and new – including fellow recruit and New Zealand team mate Frank Pritchard.

“I met all the new boys today and they all seem really good. To have Frank there, it’s a bonus. I sort of helped to get him across, playing footy with him in the Kiwis I know how he plays, he’s going to be a real asset to the team next year.”

Eastwood was a stand out for the Kiwis in their Four Nations campaign, which ended with a 16-12 victory for the Kiwis over the Kangaroos in the Final at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium.

Playing primarily in the front row during the tournament, Eastwood gives Bulldogs head coach Kevin Moore and his staff options when it comes to selection time. For his part, the man himself says he’s not yet the complete package.

“I can still improve, I believe,” Eastwood says. “The Bulldogs are going to really help – Kev and Lobby (head trainer Tony Grimaldi) are going to work me hard over the preseason, and hopefully it brings out the best in me.

“You’ve got to start preseason some time, It’ll be good for the next two weeks just to learn a bit more about the players and get a bit more feel of the footy scene and then have a break over Christmas, then back full time after.

“You know, I’m really looking forward to it, I’m excited.”

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
I can't wait,it makes me excited that he wants 2 come back early,rip in boys!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
nice to see you took my details with it also :p

but yeah i honestly cant wait for the new season.....will be awesome to see eastwood back in the blue and white :grinning:

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone watched the video on the bulldogs website on this lmfao..... "you know"

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy for the whole team to speak Mongolian if they could all play like GE.

Does his talking on the field.

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
nice to see you took my details with it also :p

but yeah i honestly cant wait for the new season.....will be awesome to see eastwood back in the blue and white :grinning:
I couldn't take all the credit!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want that jersey his wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.