News ‘Will be coach long after I’m gone’: Huge Gus backflip as ‘orchestrated’ Barrett exit plan revealed

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Mr 95% welcome to the banned by Gus club. Gus goes on about the shit media, which he is a part of & loves being the centre of attention. As you said Gus is lying & has always lied.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Technically qhat Gus said is true. If we believe that TBaz resigned of his own design.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% welcome to the banned by Gus club. Gus goes on about the shit media, which he is a part of & loves being the centre of attention. As you said Gus is lying & has always lied.
Proud to stand by you my man!

ps..I have been there before..it was to do with Shane Warne a few years back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus never back flipped he just told the cahunts what they wanted to hear and went about his business no one manipulates the media like Gus that’s why they hate him so much, he tells them nothing by telling them everything.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the end I don't care if Gus dresses in a pink Tutu and threatens to do a strip tease. I don't care if the club or Gould lie in order to do the chase success. I do care that we're not winning games and hope whatever moves management make next lead to a reasonable amount of wins.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus took most of the heat a few weeks ago with this Barrett statement 2 weeks ago.

That's just the way he operates. He was putting it out there that Barrett secure....maybe he was sending a message to the lazy players to get with the plan. They weren't moved for more that the Roosters game.

He knows we have big problems to solve.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what Gus said 2 weeks ago or 4, or 6? Things change and when the team turns out such a pathetic, putrid display against the (then) 16th placed team, it's a whole new level of shitness that demands action. Sorry Baz, I don't like to see it end this way, but clearly you are not up to being a head coach, at least right now. Maybe in a few years with more experience.. or not, but we can't tolerate performances like last Friday any longer.
Baz has tried twice and failed twice. It's the end of the road for him. A club would be nuts to give him a third chance.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus took most of the heat a few weeks ago with this Barrett statement 2 weeks ago.

That's just the way he operates. He was putting it out there that Barrett secure....maybe he was sending a message to the lazy players to get with the plan. They weren't moved for more that the Roosters game.

He knows we have big problems to solve.
Any new coach with a brain would surely change our spine. JMK at 9 and Flange/Wake/Avo at 7 will never be the solution to our problems this year or even the next 10 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any new coach with a brain would surely change our spine. JMK at 9 and Flange/Wake/Avo at 7 will never be the solution to our problems this year or even the next 10 years.
If Tangles is coach, wouldn't surprise me to see ZDC have a crack on Friday.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sort of like when a PriceMinister says he has the full support of the cabinet and they are right behind him.
(Eyeing what vertebra they will put the shiv in...)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Tangles is coach, wouldn't surprise me to see ZDC have a crack on Friday.
You dont think he'll ease himself in and look like he is thoughtfully assessing the problems?

Love to see ZDC given a go tho.