‘We would get our a**e kicked’: Legend calls out Dogs pack for failing to protect No.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. I thought our forwards did a pretty bad job of protecting Flanno and so did Flanno obviously from his comment
"I wish he (Elliott) was standing next to me when Wade Graham was trying to take my head off"
It’s early days, we learned from that. So did our opposition I guess.I think Dietz can kick from dummy half, which at least creates an option and a diversion.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either that or he has to develop Lachy's technique where he looks like he has all the time in the world :grinning:
When the defence is stampeding through at the kicker doesn’t mean he can’t throw it wide either. When the opposition fullback and the wingers are back , essentially we have 13 on 10. Those numbers are exploitable

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No need to worry. Elliot's gonna look after him - Cause he's known for his aggression!!! Lol effing lol.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure who’s old enough, but could you imagine Turvey being targeted with the likes of Tunks , Kelly, Gillespie Robinson Folkes etc around hahaha . . . “Come at me bra”
Everyone remembers what happened to Ellery Hanley in the 88 grand final . . . Not nearly as many remember how he smashed our fullback 3 or 4 tackles earlier , the quickest and best “square up” ever !!!!

Last edited:

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Slow news day - what Flanno said was an accurate assessment of what happened in the game - Geyer is carrying on like a flog