News ‘Seismic ramifications’: Barrett’s recruits looking for the exit as Dolphins swoop

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speculation is started by journo's like Paul Crawley who support other clubs to destabilize

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When a decent coach comes in and we start winning some games the boys will quickly forget Barrett. For those who were happy with losing and easy training days please move on.
Yeah its beyond stupid. So the players are real happy with a 15% strike rate and FMD if another coach comes in and does way better then whoa man we wanna walk.

OK so playing in a side with a poor strike rate is really gonna increase your market value and rep chances. Do any of these boneheads think before they write ???

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep as long as they pay full freight
absolutely!
There is no reason we should pay anything....if they want him, & it suits us by strengthening other key weak areas of our squad, then they pay full freight!!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are happy to continually look like trash then they can walk, no other club would be smart to poisen thier team with losers!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah its beyond stupid. So the players are real happy with a 15% strike rate and FMD if another coach comes in and does way better then whoa man we wanna walk.

OK so playing in a side with a poor strike rate is really gonna increase your market value and rep chances. Do any of these boneheads think before they write ???
Well said mate. Would some of these players like Burton and JAC be happy not being considered for origin as opposed to last year when they were with winning teams.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think TPJ wasn't happy under Barrett. He looked disinterested at times during games most notably against knights only playing 46 minutes so I don't think he will use Barrett's exit as a get out clause.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh get fucked, another regurgitation of speculative bullshit?

FMD get a real job you fuckwits.
Absolutely they need to create discussion and debate the issues of the day. More so, go against what has been said and done but mainly to be opinionated and always think they are right.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ talks about Gus in his interviews far more than he talks about Baz

I don’t see him leaving but if he does then make a play for Haas
I agree. Said it earlier, I think TPJ realised Barrett wasn't doing him any favours with his football development.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think going forward any thread or post that mentions NRL360 should be deleted. These guys have an agenda against Gould and more so the club. Gould's contract is for 5 years with another 5 years in his favour. So potentially 10 years of bullshit lies from NRL360 should be avoided and not to give these wankers space on TK

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the players we have signed for this year or next year came because of the money. The only one who Baz may have influenced would have been Burto because he knew him from Penrith. But its not as though Baz has taken his game to another level so realistically he shouldnt give a shit about who is coaching.

If the players dont like who we appoint as the new coach then they can FUCK OFF. We have won 5 out of the last 34 games. If the players cant see we needed a change then they are literally too stupid to play in the NRL

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless they have clauses which is unlikely, especially players signed under Gus, they can't do shit, we hold the power. With Baz's track record/performances I think the players can understand why he's gone. Assuming we appoint the right coach (and we have Gus ffs) we ain't losing anyone that we want to keep.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think TPJ wasn't happy under Barrett. He looked disinterested at times during games most notably against knights only playing 46 minutes so I don't think he will use Barrett's exit as a get out clause.
I assumed he was playing hung over, but it’s feasible he was playing with the flu. It could also explain a few other players lethargy.

Not completely convinced of that, still think they’re less fit than other teams but TPJ was a lot less involved than previous games.

If we get a hard arse coach, I’ll be surprised if Tevita hangs around though.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I assumed he was playing hung over, but it’s feasible he was playing with the flu. It could also explain a few other players lethargy.
Not completely convinced of that, still think they’re less fit than other teams but TPJ was a lot less involved than previous games.
If we get a hard arse coach, I’ll be surprised if Tevita hangs around though.
TPJ had a bad chest cold, had trouble breathing, probably wouldn't have played if it wasn't "an important game", interesting huh?

Always a Bulldog