‘No regrets at all’: Kikau remains committed to Canterbury

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Sorry to be that guy but FFS I'm sick of people believing the fucking media.

NO PLAYER THAT WE WANT AND WANTS TO BE HERE WILL LEAVE.

NO PLAYER HAS A MR 15% CLAUSE. NO PLAYER SIGNED TO PLAY UNDER BAZ.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

As i said earlier
No one would be naive enough to think that signing a year out for a rookie coach that there isnt the possibility of change.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The best thing about this guy (and Burton and JAC) is that they hate losing. Kikau has been really energetic and switched on at Pather in A and D in recent weeks and this is what we want to see - none of this "hand on hips", daydreaming stuff. TPJ needs to follow Kikau's lead.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

100% bro. They signed for the coin

Also they know Gus can build a club

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thing about this guy (and Burton and JAC) is that they hate losing. Kikau has been really energetic and switched on at Pather in A and D in recent weeks and this is what we want to see - none of this "hand on hips", daydreaming stuff. TPJ needs to follow Kikau's lead.
TPJ just needs to be played in the middle FFS. He is ONLY a middle. Run hard, tackle hard, create second phase play. Give him a simple game plan.

Don’t ever put him on an edge and watch him be one of the best middle forwards in the world.

On an edge he is lazy in attack, poor in defence and a liability with his discipline. Why coaches and people around him cannot see this absolutely amazes me.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the way his team mates mocked him on that grand final bus, surely he'd be marking down the days on the calander, no one likes be the butt of jokes simply cause you made a decision to try something new.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to hear, not that it was ever in doubt. But still good to shut the media up.
We all know the headlines are usually a joke, but there's always that question in the back of your mind, "what if?" So for Kiks to come out and say this, is not only reassuring for the worried fans, but also is a middle finger to those that think we are a sinking ship. As disappointing as it is, Baz stepping down will eventually be a positive for both parties. It's losing Gus that would be a big blow, not Tbaz!

P.s: How you feeling about Kiks now mate? He's been in beast mode lately. Just hope he does the same for us.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How will the journos cope. No mass exodus, no backflips, players are still coming to the club.
That's gunna fuck with their narrative for sure lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all know the headlines are usually a joke, but there's always that question in the back of your mind, "what if?" So for Kiks to come out and say this, is not only reassuring for the worried fans, but also is a middle finger to those that think we are a sinking ship. As disappointing as it is, Baz stepping down will eventually be a positive for both parties. It's losing Gus that would be a big blow, not Tbaz!

P.s: How you feeling about Kiks now mate? He's been in beast mode lately. Just hope he does the same for us.
He's been playing great.. I never doubted his ability.. Just his consistency, how much we signed him for and for how long.. He's been much more consistent this season and dominant at times.. If he keeps playing like this, no one will care about how much he's on...