‘No regrets at all’: Kikau remains committed to Canterbury

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Sorry to be that guy but FFS I'm sick of people believing the fucking media.

NO PLAYER THAT WE WANT AND WANTS TO BE HERE WILL LEAVE.

NO PLAYER HAS A MR 15% CLAUSE. NO PLAYER SIGNED TO PLAY UNDER BAZ.
Cap lock got stuck. lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Sorry to be that guy but FFS I'm sick of people believing the fucking media.

NO PLAYER THAT WE WANT AND WANTS TO BE HERE WILL LEAVE.

NO PLAYER HAS A MR 15% CLAUSE. NO PLAYER SIGNED TO PLAY UNDER BAZ.
The media that is worthless in this case is anything to do with Murdoch. SMH/9 are going to fairly careful about what they say because Gus is their man. When it comes to us they are more credible, it is no accident that SMH is carrying this story about Kikau.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because money talks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The media that is worthless in this case is anything to do with Murdoch. SMH/9 are going to fairly careful about what they say because Gus is their man. When it comes to us they are more credible, it is no accident that SMH is carrying this story about Kikau.
If Kikau wanted out, fox would of ran the story.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While Kikau had not been in contact with Barrett, he remains determined to help turn the Belmore club’s fortunes around.

Speaking to the Herald after his barnstorming effort against Melbourne late Saturday - and 24 hours before Barrett officially parted ways with Canterbury, Kikau said: “I’ve got no regrets at all.

“I’m really happy with my decision, and that’s the main thing. At the end of the day if I’m happy, that’s all that matters to me. When I’m happy, that’s when I play my best football.

“I haven’t spoken to Baz. I haven’t spoken to him in a while. All I’m focused on right now is Penrith.”

Tweet that to the drunkard and the rest of the NRL360 Gossip group.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never use it but had to. Can't believe people believe everything the media tells them. Especially when they have zero proof or quotes.
The only reason Faux sports puts out story after story that is nothing but quotes from droolers like those on 360 is because idiots keep reading it. Last I checked, almost all the stuff on there was basically just them quoting the empty opinions of their own journalists, either stuff said during commentary, or in a show like 360. Steer well clear, it isn't news, it is money churning via clicks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We want players to want to be here in the blue and white.. so hearing this news makes it even better we have Kiki and he’s committed, breath of fresh air along with TBAZ walking.!!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will find that Burto is more looking forward to playing with Kiks outside of him and Reed feeding him the ball than worried about Barrett. I think you will find that Burton came to the dogs in part because of Barrett, but it was not what was going to keep him here.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont watch NRL 360 and dont read any newslimited media. I know its censorship but this forum should seriously consider banning anything from News limited jouronos. The journey under Gus will be so much more enjoyable

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
These fckers generally only care about the money, that's they're main motivation . Even the wankers who say they are playing for less to go to a particular club, you know they are lying and brown bagging it. As long as we have the dough we will be OK for players. Our biggest problem has been paying overs for deadwood.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These quotes are from before Baz was sack tho guys, I'm sure he's got a little bit of regret as of right now but it'll all go away once flanno is announced

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Baz leaving is a positive - if anything, they would be fizzing at the slit to jump ship earlier.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think you will find that Burto is more looking forward to playing with Kiks outside of him and Reed feeding him the ball than worried about Barrett. I think you will find that Burton came to the dogs in part because of Barrett, but it was not what was going to keep him here.
The problem is so many people can't think along a spectrum, they can only think in black and white. Burton has said that part of the reason he signed was to keep working with Barrett, but this doesn't mean that without Barrett there he is gone, there are other reasons to. Barrett as coach helped Burton sign with us, but Barrett no longer coach doesn't mean Burton will leave, both things can be easily true.

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was never about baz and this just proved it obviously $$$ upgrade and definitely Gus
We just need Mahoney to come out and do the same to shut all these media scums up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Think about it, they can't say it publicly but you can bet your left nut both Kikau and Mahoney are cheering the dud has walked.