News ‘I wish I never left’: Reynolds’ $12k Dogs deal worth its weight in gold

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potentially this could be the best $12k spent in the club's recent history...
Stating the obvious there are several hurdles for Reynolds to overcome, fitness and past major injuries are a cause for concern, then there is the question, where would we play him ?
He was never the organising 7,
Therefore if he makes it that far he could become a great asset at 14.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Potentially this could be the best $12k spent in the club's recent history...
Stating the obvious there are several hurdles for Reynolds to overcome, fitness and past major injuries are a cause for concern, then there is the question, where would we play him ?
He was never the organising 7,
Therefore if he makes it that far he could become a great asset at 14.
Honestly he'd be great as a trainer running the water and hyping the boys up, much like Langer does for the Broncos.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't hurt to have a highly motivated Reynolds around the club. At worst he works his ass off and forces our lazy trainers to assess the effort they give. I think too many youngsters do well enough in the lower grades and don't realise that the best players have natural talent, but also have superb work ethic that pushes them past the also rans.

Welcome back Josh. You might be pushing shit uphill, but I hope this gives you closure on your career.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
“I know I’m not going to be a superstar, but I will do what needs to be done whether that is helping a 16-year-old come through the grades and make him realise what it takes to be a Bulldog or if it is me playing first grade. I need to give back to this club that has given me so much in my life.”

That's all I need to hear from Reynolds to know that he will be an asset to the club.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he won’t go anywhere near first grade. Great to have around the club but we players that can pass right to left... he can’t

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still not sold on anything Josh Reynolds related. He has a huge job if he wants to actually be considered. What sucks is people like him get selected based off their talk and charisma. Not necessarily their contribution or skills. He hasnt lit the world on fire at any of his other clubs and that doesnt bode well. But then again Benji came back from similar failures and was a huge help to souths. Maybe josh will do that (highly doubt it hes shit). His antics in his last season for us simply are unforgivable or forgettable. Fuck me he almost lost us the game vs knights at belmore (from his stupid shit at the end) and then he still got carried by the crowd on their shoulders. Like are people THAT fucking dumb? I bet the teammates werent happy about any of it. I wouldnt have been.

Long rant short. I just dont like Josh Reynolds. Happy to be proven wrong if benefits the team and he keeps his ego and head in check. The stupid fans wont help his ego unfortunately. Somehow they think hes a god. Lol. Idiots.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he won’t go anywhere near first grade. Great to have around the club but we players that can pass right to left... he can’t
Unfortunately he will be playing first grade. It generates lots lf hype and money for the club from stupid fans. Plus he's clearly already talked himself up and into Cirlados plans. All this media story about low wages and etc is just to further sensationalise his eventual return. Generate more clicks.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly he'd be great as a trainer running the water and hyping the boys up, much like Langer does for the Broncos.
Langer running the water, hyping up ? More like 14th man on giving them instructions because they are not big enough to work it out for themselves...

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same as Reed Mahoneys right to left passes, every single one is a forward pass

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’ll always love The Grub but honestly If he’s planning to have another crack then he has alot of work to do. Looking at him physically idk man It’s not 2016 anymore. Saw him training with Billy Dib and it didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. But if Gus and CC are keen then wtf do I know? Haha