‘I’ve been below par’, admits Hodkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Below par? That's the problem. Dude is so confused he thinks he's playing golf. They should give him a golf cart. Would help him get around the field a little quicker

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've yet to wait for billris to come in here and complain what a godly person Hodkinson is for saying this and then proceed to pull "facts" out of his arse about how Hodkinson has been absolutely fine and a better halfback than Cronk, Thurston, A.Reynolds, DCE combined.

Hodkinson it's fine you can admit all this now but your comments inspire very little confidence, you haven't been able to kick goals well your only strength in the squad, and you've been shanking kicks and stifling our attack for 9 weeks. I cannot believe that he's asking for 500K a season, a fringe FG halfback is as good as he is, if he had any sort of decency he'd either GTFO or re-sign on next to nothing because that's all he deserves. What kind of message does it send to our other players if a busted arse passenger is able to get 500K a season.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
some players get bored and stop listening to the coach.

reynolds and trent are great examples.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Below par? That's the problem. Dude is so confused he thinks he's playing golf. They should give him a golf cart. Would help him get around the field a little quicker
Not to mention below par is a good thing. Weird saying that one.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is even close to the said "par"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So if he has a shitter of a game this week, what will next weeks excuse be?

Now that he's said the words, he has to do the actions.

If he fails to fire up and have a cracker of a game, it shows he is incapable of backing up his word.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I've set the bar pretty low for Hodkinson, so if we get pumped by 50 and he nabs two try assists I'll be ok with that. We won't win a competition with him at 7 and I stand to be corrected on this point. Not hating on Hokko or anything - I just don't see it.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you're still there sunshine, only par is getting further and further away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All Hodko and Josh seemed concerned about tonight was running up to each other like lil school kids that have a crush on each other and giving each other pats and shit ffs...so sick of these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.