News ‘He’s got a lot more’: Bulldogs rookie justifies the hype - and he’ll only get better

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd was a fkn politician. Made alot of promsies, said all thr right things, delivered on nothing and left in time for someone else to be held accountable.
Hit the nail on the head there. I'd say he was the worst thing to happen to the NRL, but Peter "Rugby Leeg" Vlandis has introduced a rule set that just about killed the game for me. The six again crap just makes it too easy to manipulate the outcome.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's exceeded expectations so far. Defensively he's improved a lot and in attack he's becoming more and more comfortable. The scary thing is, he's only scratching the surface of what he can do..

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was impressed yesterday when he passed to JAC with the long range efforts. Shows he’s a team player and not selfish. Also impressed with his defensive efforts. A lot of people stated his defence would be a concern. But first few weeks that’s impressed me the most. The left side has still been a bit clunky in attack. Once it clicks he’ll benefit more from it.
They have to hit Alamoti a bit more and use kikau on those occasions this puts defence in two minds. Alamoti a guy with hands has Kiks inside and JAC outside.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Schoupp would have scored the first one himself. He’s quicker than Alamoti

Schoupp would not have been skilful or clever enough to set up the 2nd one
everyone is quicker than Alamoti