News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he’s happy for us to ship Kyle off somewhere else ASAP then sign him up tomorrow. Our club isn’t gonna be a daycare centre for his petulant kid
His son is signed for 23 and the only other halves signed would be Averillo and probably Rajab. My feeling is he’ll try and build a game plan around his son for at least a year while he’s contracted.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan’s main downfall will be his son.
That said, I can’t see anyone apart from maybe Wolfe that is more qualified. Wolfe is NRL untested though
This is the biggest obstacle to signing him. K Flanagan is trash he is missing on the field. He has no spark or creativity even Lewis was better, Barrett really screwed us with his dudcruitment.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett was in a bidding war with no one, signed Kyle on big money for 3 years what a clown, we are stuck with this now.

I wonder if Gould will give Potter until 2024? Gould now has control of shaping the roster which means by 2024 all of the deadwood is gone.

I trust Gould because if we jump the gun on this we are stuck with a dud halfback which puts us as a bottom 4 team

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
His son is signed for 23 and the only other halves signed would be Averillo and probably Rajab. My feeling is he’ll try and build a game plan around his son for at least a year while he’s contracted.
We need more halves and I’m sure Gus has a plan for competition for the halves role. We lose a lot of players this season and they need to be replaced. It’s not going to be a Reynolds type player. But as he get our gameplay together this season and structures. It will make inserting youth into the role much easier.

In Gus we trust.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough already! Im fucking sick of these media articles shoving Flanagan down our throats! No fucking thanks. If anything i dont want to give the media what they want! Gus doesnt but into this shit anyways so i feel confident gus will make a decision in clubs best interest and if that is flanagan based on Gus's evaluation then so be it. Gus didnt hire Baz lets keep that in mind people.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do people honestly believe that if Flanno senor gets the gig than we are stuck with his son playing 7 regardless of form?
As if Gus doesnt have a clue how shit Kyle is and would tolerate his poor performances regardless. Hes only there because eveything got fucked up this year and now the year is a write off.
Flanno senor wants the gig. Gus will be dictating the terms if he comes onboard.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus will pick the right guy. I don’t care if it’s Flanno, Mr Bean or Forrest Gump. I’m putting all my faith in Gus.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett was in a bidding war with no one, signed Kyle on big money for 3 years what a clown, we are stuck with this now.

I wonder if Gould will give Potter until 2024? Gould now has control of shaping the roster which means by 2024 all of the deadwood is gone.

I trust Gould because if we jump the gun on this we are stuck with a dud halfback which puts us as a bottom 4 team
If Potter can get this team playing to their best ability why not give him a chance at being the permanent coach, sometimes the answer is right in front of you and you just can't see it.
I just don't think Flanagan is the answer nor is Woolfe as being successful in the U.K means nothing in the NRL, hopefully Gus picks the right person to bring the club back to what it used to be, the problem is there's not a lot to pick from.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think what others have said is spot on. Flanagan is the best coach choice but Kyle is a huge issue.

Kyle needs to go to uk like Hastings did and sort his game if he can find that in him and come back when and if he is worthy. He is not a nrl 7.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think what others have said is spot on. Flanagan is the best coach choice but Kyle is a huge issue.

Kyle needs to go to uk like Hastings did and sort his game if he can find that in him and come back when and if he is worthy. He is not a nrl 7.
If Shane gets the job, I hope he either develops Kyle properly or has the balls to drop him. He may not get a chance at coaching again. He needs to do it right and not be sentimental.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Shane gets the job, I hope he either develops Kyle properly or has the balls to drop him. He may not get a chance at coaching again. He needs to do it right and not be sentimental.
Kyle hasnt even leant how to kick a football and he is playing first grade NRL. There is no hope of him coming good

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo is not a half