Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol
How ironic
That you are offended realist being offended by a vegan being offended,

Haha

I’m offended now

I’m offended that you are offended by realist being offended that the vegan is offended

Who is next to be offended?

Where does this end?

Haha,

Truth is

No **** is actually offended,

The vegan isn’t offended, just wants to use that card for a little win over everyone else,

Realist isn’t offended by the vegans stupid game, he is simply voicing his frustration over it with passion.

Hacky isn’t actually offended by realist, he just doesn’t agree with realist on many topics and is being a fuckwit to him, has no valid argument so trying to belittle realist

I’m not offended by hacky but I can see through him and his agenda against realist and feel it’s my duty to call him out for being a **** to realist

So you see good people of the kennel

Vegans are annoying trolls

Realist hates seeing their annoying trolling change society for the rest of us

Hacky has an agenda towards realist and likes to pick on him, and basically be a bitch

And I see through it and happy to stand up to hacky

Lol
I should have tagged
@Hacky McAxe @Realist90

Just like @ASSASSIN
I also like to bully the bully
@CroydonDog
Run at me bro
Bro, Hacky is like me but smarter lol We like to stir both sides, we are...... THE OFFENDERS! lol

I just offend the offended lol I don't fall for this left and right bullshit, just another way to divide and conquer.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, Hacky is like me but smarter lol We like to stir both sides, we are...... THE OFFENDERS! lol

I just offend the offended lol
I take nothing away from @Hacky McAxe in terms of intelligence
Same with @CroydonDog
And @CaptainJackson or @utility half

There are some intelligent posters here on the kennel,

I held them all in high esteem even though I didn’t always agree with everything they said,
I do agree with 90% of it.

I probably agree with more of their points of view than I do @Realist90

But for some reason, I think @Realist90 cops a lot of unfair treatment.

I think these guys gang up on him, and there is plenty of examples of @Realist90 being ridiculed and baited.
In my mind unnecessarily,
Simple discussion turns to petty torment and belittling.

I know I’m sticking my chin out here,
These guys outsmart me with ease and will no doubt fuck me up in this thread for my comments here today,

But you know what,
I don’t care
I have many faults as a person
But I place integrity very highly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same with @CroydonDog

I held them all in high esteem even though I didn’t always agree with everything they said,

I think these guys gang up on him, and there is plenty of examples of @Realist90 being ridiculed and baited.

These guys outsmart me with ease and will no doubt fuck me up in this thread for my comments here today,

But you know what,
I don’t care
I love realist, he has the balls to stand up for himself and his faith. You do the same, you don't let ***** talk shit about you.

He takes the piss but gets his point across at the same time.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love realist, he has the balls to stand up for himself and his faith. You do the same, you don't let ***** talk shit about you.

He takes the piss but gets his point across at the same time.
I like realist and hack and all the other guys I mentioned also

We are all a kennel family

I love my mum and my family also
Doesn’t mean I am always happy with everything they do.
I don’t like the way my sister is treating my mum at the moment
I’m on the verge of telling my sister to pull her head it
It will start a shit fight
I still love my sister,

Emotions run highest with those closest to you

It’s the respect I have for hacky and the others that is so high, is the reason I get so upset with them when they are being arseholes to realist who I also respect

If I stand up to them, doesn’t mean I hate them or am declaring war against them

It’s a topic by topic thing

They are all big boys, I’m no real threat to them,

They can and will fuck me up here, and in the future.

I don’t really care

But I stand by my comments, and more than happy to defend them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I still love my sister,

It’s the respect I have for hacky and the others that is so high, is the reason I get so upset with them when they are being arseholes to realist who I also respect

If I stand up to them, doesn’t mean I hate them or am declaring war against them

I don’t really care

I understand, me and Captian always punch on bit always end up normal lol

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. This incredibly common phrase has been deemed offensive to vegans, vegetarians, women and the poor.

Common phrases like “bring home the bacon” and “put all your eggs in one basket” have been deemed offensive to vegans and vegetarians, who want them replaced with animal-friendly alternatives like “bring home the bagels” and “put all your berries in one bowl”.

Instead of “kill two birds with one stone” we should say “feed two birds with one scone”. “Take the bull by the horns” should become “take the flower by the thorns”. No longer should we “beat a dead horse” but instead “feed a fed horse”. And rather than “let the cat out of the bag”, we should simply “spill the beans”.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/8980653eddd9d27919024b6489c10f07

I only posted the relevant part.

My saying of, Kill a vegan on sight.

Still stands. lol

Mmmmm Bacon

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
How ironic
That you are offended realist being offended by a vegan being offended,

Haha

I’m offended now

I’m offended that you are offended by realist being offended that the vegan is offended

Who is next to be offended?

Where does this end?

Haha,

Truth is

No **** is actually offended,

The vegan isn’t offended, just wants to use that card for a little win over everyone else,

Realist isn’t offended by the vegans stupid game, he is simply voicing his frustration over it with passion.

Hacky isn’t actually offended by realist, he just doesn’t agree with realist on many topics and is being a fuckwit to him, has no valid argument so trying to belittle realist

I’m not offended by hacky but I can see through him and his agenda against realist and feel it’s my duty to call him out for being a **** to realist

So you see good people of the kennel

Vegans are annoying trolls

Realist hates seeing their annoying trolling change society for the rest of us

Hacky has an agenda towards realist and likes to pick on him, and basically be a bitch

And I see through it and happy to stand up to hacky

Lol
I should have tagged
@Hacky McAxe @Realist90

Just like @ASSASSIN
I also like to bully the bully
@CroydonDog
Run at me bro
Jeez man, no reason to get so offensive just 'cause you're offended.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same with @CroydonDog

But you know what,
I don’t care
We all love Realist, and he's a big boy. He can take it.

Me and Realist dig into each other 'cause we don't agree on most things but also 'cause it's fun and we're not snowflakes.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a point..and why people getting triggered by this saying is pretty ridiculous..is it’s origin..

During the medieval period in Britain..bacon was pretty expensive..to afford it was almost a status symbol..that is if you could afford bacon you were ‘doing well’ .. In other words if you ‘brought home the bacon’ you were providing for your family..

Now the above I knew..but while confirming this..I came across a little antedote..that the first time the actual term’s use was recorded..was in a telegram by Joe Gans’ mum to him before he fought in a light heavyweight boxing match against Oliver Nelson in 1906..

“Joe, the eyes of the world are on you. Everybody says you ought to win. Peter Jackson* will tell me the news and you bring home the bacon.”

So people inferring to it is somehow racist or whatever is absurd.. It merely refers to a person bringing home something to help their family.. Nothing more honest than that..:blush:

*Who Peter Jackson is I don’t know..I know he’s not famed NZ director..but than again..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a point..and why people getting triggered by this saying is pretty ridiculous..is it’s origin..

During the medieval period in Britain..bacon was pretty expensive..to afford it was almost a status symbol..that is if you could afford bacon you were ‘doing well’ .. In other words if you ‘brought home the bacon’ you were providing for your family..

Now the above I knew..but while confirming this..I came across a little antedote..that the first time the actual term’s use was recorded..was in a telegram by Joe Gans’ mum to him before he fought in a light heavyweight boxing match against Oliver Nelson in 1906..

“Joe, the eyes of the world are on you. Everybody says you ought to win. Peter Jackson* will tell me the news and you bring home the bacon.”

So people inferring to it is somehow racist or whatever is absurd.. It merely refers to a person bringing home something to help their family.. Nothing more honest than that..:blush:

*Who Peter Jackson is I don’t know..I know he’s not famed NZ director..but than again..
Maybe Peter Jackson was newspaper journo? (This would have been before radio and TV news).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I still love my sister,

I don’t really care

After your posts, I think we all need a Bex and a good lie down, to use another phrase you dont hear anymore :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had some random Sheila interrupt a conversation between me and a mate at woolies a few weeks back.

Went something like;

Mate: looks like you got on it a bit last night eh?
Me: still paying for it, I'm seedier than a second hand birdcage.. was blinder than a welders dog I tells ya
Random: omg that's a horrible thing to say
Me:....[raised eyebrows]
Mate:....[confused]
Random: do you just hate dogs because that is disgusti...
Me: no I also hate pickles, pineapples and rude interrupting *****..
Lurking Mrs: he wont even listen to me love and I suck his dick so you got no hope
Mate: why are all the hot women like a 8-10 on the crazy scale..
Random: umm, sorry but...
Mate: shhh, run forth now child and tell the others what happened here..

Moral of the story; live and let live or sow the seeds of embarrassment...also, beware the lurking Mrs
I think you more told us this to tell us your wife still gives you head.

Congratulations :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side note, when was the last time any of you said "bring home the bacon"

I'm pretty sure if you actually said that people would laugh at you with words of, "what is this, the 1950s?"
I cant recall hearing it in general conversation, but as others have pointed out, it appears to still be in use.

The phrase is not exactly under threat from PETA (as someone who gre up in the Bush I would have a bigger, er, beef, with them than most - especially their fucked up campaigns regarding shearing/mulesing etc), but on the other hand, the English language also evolves all the time, and new words and phrases come and go, although new ones tend to have shorter life spans these days (take YOLO for example).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fuck is this "yeet" every little shit is using now?

Status
Not open for further replies.