‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive to vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no problem speaking up about it, but Realist is definitely getting offended by it.
Calm down lol I had my 2 cents saying it’s pathetic people are having a meltdown over terminologies involving animals.
Also the onus is on the left. They’re the ones always offended and claiming they’re offended so they automatically become hypocrites complaining someone else is offended by something. Do you see the science there?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must have missed the part where PETA, in their obvious troll to stay relevant, has managed to superceded government and has passed this as a law for all to follow
Lol
What ever, I missed nothing

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was discussing the other day with someone about how some people struggle with lifes basic challenges. You know, like the guy you see at the train station going bananas because their train is late,
Cut the guy some slack. He’s only trying to bring home the bacon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I’m incensed by this..it really is an offensive saying.. I don’t want to bring home the bacon..I wanna eat the bastard!!!

Ps...i just got an advertisement of the Vegan freaking movie..Ironmind the Movie..Vegan Stonger Faster.. @Kaz you have let a Trojan Viris into our midst!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
True, but I still use the phrase "tits on a bull".

By the way, do people still say "fair dinkum"? I find myself using it a lot, and Mrs CD (who grew up overseas) eventually asked me what it meant, as she had no idea what i was on about...
My old man used to always say "that so and so couldn't drive a greasy stick up a bulls arse". Most of the time it was aimed at bad drivers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My old man used to always say "that so and so couldn't drive a greasy stick up a bulls arse". Most of the time it was aimed at bad drivers.
I'm more worried about why someone would be driving a stick up a bulls arse in the first place.

Some weird shit going on there!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leftist logic.

Lefty: complains/whines/whinges/cries/yells etc to change whatever they deem offensive from being offended.

Just a bloke: ffs shut the fuck up here we go again with your snowflaking.

Lefty: why are you so offended?
Sounds like someone's a little offended

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down lol I had my 2 cents saying it’s pathetic people are having a meltdown over terminologies involving animals.
Also the onus is on the left. They’re the ones always offended and claiming they’re offended so they automatically become hypocrites complaining someone else is offended by something. Do you see the science there?
Yep. Everyone is getting offended.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would anyone get offended by "opinions are like clits, every ****'s got one.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must have missed the part where PETA, in their obvious troll to stay relevant, has managed to superceded government and has passed this as a law for all to follow
Hey Hook: meet Line and Sinker.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would like to meet your dad and subscribe to his newsletter.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like someone's a little offended
Lol
How ironic
That you are offended realist being offended by a vegan being offended,

Haha

I’m offended now

I’m offended that you are offended by realist being offended that the vegan is offended

Who is next to be offended?

Where does this end?

Haha,

Truth is

No **** is actually offended,

The vegan isn’t offended, just wants to use that card for a little win over everyone else,

Realist isn’t offended by the vegans stupid game, he is simply voicing his frustration over it with passion.

Hacky isn’t actually offended by realist, he just doesn’t agree with realist on many topics and is being a fuckwit to him, has no valid argument so trying to belittle realist

I’m not offended by hacky but I can see through him and his agenda against realist and feel it’s my duty to call him out for being a **** to realist

So you see good people of the kennel

Vegans are annoying trolls

Realist hates seeing their annoying trolling change society for the rest of us

Hacky has an agenda towards realist and likes to pick on him, and basically be a bitch

And I see through it and happy to stand up to hacky

Lol
I should have tagged
@Hacky McAxe @Realist90

Just like @ASSASSIN
I also like to bully the bully
@CroydonDog
Run at me bro

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That meme depicting to pussy offended cucks doesn’t get posted enough

That message needs to be rammed home into the heads of every far left do gooding trouble makers head till the stupidity at least slows down

Fuck
I wish I had a $ for everyone I said “what else can they come up with”

The stupidity never ends, just when you think you heard it all, some far left wanker finds an all new kind of stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.