‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive to vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure the last thing Vegans care about is a few phrases that haven't been in use since fuck knows when.... But hey... I'm sure there are a bunch of people on Facebook abusing the shit out of each other over this
And the kennel lol
Let’s not forget the kennel

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In all honesty, I'm shocked the "circle jerk" thread is still open lol

Maybe the kennel illuminati are right wing reptilians?
Where is this circle jerk thread?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Had some random Sheila interrupt a conversation between me and a mate at woolies a few weeks back.

Went something like;

Mate: looks like you got on it a bit last night eh?
Me: still paying for it, I'm seedier than a second hand birdcage.. was blinder than a welders dog I tells ya
Random: omg that's a horrible thing to say
Me:....[raised eyebrows]
Mate:....[confused]
Random: do you just hate dogs because that is disgusti...
Me: no I also hate pickles, pineapples and rude interrupting *****..
Lurking Mrs: he wont even listen to me love and I suck his dick so you got no hope
Mate: why are all the hot women like a 8-10 on the crazy scale..
Random: umm, sorry but...
Mate: shhh, run forth now child and tell the others what happened here..

Moral of the story; live and let live or sow the seeds of embarrassment...also, beware the lurking Mrs

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feed a fed horse?? C'mon vegans this will just lead to colic or death you cruel pricks

Reaction score
most of the sayings we have in our language come from some kind of historical activity, they have a story behind them,
when you change a phrase to something meaningless it loses it's historical reference.
it's like wiping bits of history, just to keep a snowflake happy.
they could simply choose to not use the expression, or come up with a new one, but instead they feel the need to reinvent the wheel, and a weaker version of the wheel at that.
these snowflake ***** who think they're so smart are actually dumbing things down doing this kind of shit.
language is about expression - friendly AND hostile, if we keep censoring that expression it's gonna be a watered down world we live in

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
most of the sayings we have in our language come from some kind of historical activity, they have a story behind them,
when you change a phrase to something meaningless it loses it's historical reference.
it's like wiping bits of history, just to keep a snowflake happy.
they could simply choose to not use the expression, or come up with a new one, but instead they feel the need to reinvent the wheel, and a weaker version of the wheel at that.
these snowflake ***** who think they're so smart are actually dumbing things down doing this kind of shit.
language is about expression - friendly AND hostile, if we keep censoring that expression it's gonna be a watered down world we live in
True
We already are watered down,

It’s beyond stupid right now and only getting worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you miss the point

These stupid ideas that keep coming up like this, keep happening and get implemented because good people with common sence continue to sit back and say nothing.

Realist or anyone else speaking up against this kind of stuff is not irony at all

They are not offended by someone being offended

They simply care about where the world is headed and are simply standing up against these stupid ideas.

More should do the same,
And you should respect that.
There's no problem speaking up about it, but Realist is definitely getting offended by it.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Kennel so please be kind. I'm not a vegan but I've been a vegetarian since 1984 (through choice) and have never felt better. I have no religious affiliations or the like and I would never preach the benefits of my lifestyle to anyone....this was a simple personal decision based on health.
I'll simply add two prophetic words.....GO DOGS!!!
(I've been a long time viewer of the Kennel and figured that it was finally time to join and lend support to the greatest leagues club and supporters that I've followed since the 1960's as a very young lad....and I repeat.....GO DOGS!!!!)

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you run for PM

I love your ideas and think you will do better than any **** rash we have had.
Sure. I've got a few days free. That's about the average length of time a PM stays in office now days, isn't it?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Kennel so please be kind. I'm not a vegan but I've been a vegetarian since 1984 (through choice) and have never felt better. I have no religious affiliations or the like and I would never preach the benefits of my lifestyle to anyone....this was a simple personal decision based on health.
I'll simply add two prophetic words.....GO DOGS!!!
(I've been a long time viewer of the Kennel and figured that it was finally time to join and lend support to the greatest leagues club and supporters that I've followed since the 1960's as a very young lad....and I repeat.....GO DOGS!!!!)
Welcome brother!

PS love your name

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure. I've got a few days free. That's about the average length of time a PM stays in office now days, isn't it?
Parliament is only going to sit a few days next year before the election. You should be able to fit it in.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no problem speaking up about it, but Realist is definitely getting offended by it.
Really?
I just think he is frustrated with the world and the carry on as an I

I don’t think he is offended by vegans being offended

I think he, as is with me, couldn’t give a flying fuck if vegans are offended by anything

I think @Realist90 , just like myself is more pissed of that shit like this is even a talking point, pissed off because snowflakes and do gooders will make it socially unacceptable to use these harmless terms.

Democracy, lol
What democracy? There isn’t any unless you are a minority group.

It’s ok for people to be offended by things if they choose to be offended by stupid shit,

As much as it’s ok for people to say stupid shit,

What’s not ok is minority groups forcing their stupid agenda on to others

And others should be able to object these stupid ideas without backlash

Without being ridiculed.

I also think nothing should be off limits,

The old saying
Sticks and stones will break my bones

Words,

It’s just words,

Live and let live, think what you want to think
Live how you want to live and believe it what ever you want to believe in,

Just don’t hurt others or stop others doing what they want and live how they want.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really?
I just think he is frustrated with the world and the carry on as an I

I don’t think he is offended by vegans being offended

I think he, as is with me, couldn’t give a flying fuck if vegans are offended by anything

I think @Realist90 , just like myself is more pissed of that shit like this is even a talking point, pissed off because snowflakes and do gooders will make it socially unacceptable to use these harmless terms.

Democracy, lol

It’s ok for people to be offended by things if they choose to be offended by stupid shit,

As much as it’s ok for people to say stupid shit,

What’s not ok is minority groups forcing their stupid agenda on to others

And others should be able to object these stupid ideas without backlash

Without being ridiculed.

I also think nothing should be off limits,

The old saying
Sticks and stones will break my bones

Words,

It’s just words,

Live and let live, think what you want to think
Live how you want to live and believe it what ever you want to believe in,

Just don’t hurt others or stop others doing what they want and live how they want.
Leftist logic.

Lefty: complains/whines/whinges/cries/yells etc to change whatever they deem offensive from being offended.

Just a bloke: ffs shut the fuck up here we go again with your snowflaking.

Lefty: why are you so offended?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Democracy, lol
I must have missed the part where PETA, in their obvious troll to stay relevant, has managed to superceded government and has passed this as a law for all to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.