‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive to vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I say, do, think, feel, eat, what I want, when I want.

If anyone doesn't like that, they can suck my shriveled-up prunes!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side note, when was the last time any of you said "bring home the bacon"

I'm pretty sure if you actually said that people would laugh at you with words of, "what is this, the 1950s?"
What a nincompoop post. You're such a blockhead, Hacky.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Media beat up and beat up by PETA.

No need to change those terms. As an example I'm against religions, but I don't think their books should be banned, they should be studied, not in a theology kind of way but more critical thinking education kind of way. A lot of human history surrounds those books and hence understanding those books leads to better understanding of different aspects of human history, e.g Shakespeare relies heavily on concepts from the bible.

And I'd think that these terms, although not commonly used today, play an important part in human history and understanding our history.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media beat up and beat up by PETA.

No need to change those terms. As an example I'm against religions, but I don't think their books should be banned, they should be studied, not in a theology kind of way but more critical thinking education kind of way. A lot of human history surrounds those books and hence understanding those books leads to better understanding of different aspects of human history, e.g Shakespeare relies heavily on concepts from the bible.

And I'd think that these terms, although not commonly used today, play an important part in human history and understanding our history.

Most of the Shakespeare work was plagiarised of different authors and writers before him, as proven now by the plagiarism software.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side note, when was the last time any of you said "bring home the bacon"

I'm pretty sure if you actually said that people would laugh at you with words of, "what is this, the 1950s?"
True, but I still use the phrase "tits on a bull".

By the way, do people still say "fair dinkum"? I find myself using it a lot, and Mrs CD (who grew up overseas) eventually asked me what it meant, as she had no idea what i was on about...

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the only reason they stay in business is because they put stuff like this out for people to argue over... but does anybody actually care? or do we just like feeling superior

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Founder of dating site for Trump fans only threatens to sue any liberals who attempt to join

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/founder-dating-site-trump-fans-threatens-sue-liberals-attempt-join/

Lefty soy boy snowflakes :sweat:
I dont know why you quoted me on this shit being I hate snowflake cucks on both sides and I take the piss out of trump the most here.

I just like trump because he triggers all the poofs.

So to sum up, this loser **** is a righty soy boy snowflake.

PS what the fuck is rawstory and why should I believe anything said on it. Let me guess, it's a left wing fake news site?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the only reason they stay in business is because they put stuff like this out for people to argue over... but does anybody actually care? or do we just like feeling superior
Divide and conquer, they force the sheep to pick a wing of the same bird. Fkn herd mentality, if you are a critical thinker and don't fall for the bullshit, the dumb arse sheep label you a crazy conspiracy nut

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Divide and conquer, they force the sheep to pick a wing of the same bird. Fkn herd mentality, if you are a critical thinker and don't fall for the bullshit, the dumb arse sheep label you a crazy conspiracy nut
Pretty sure the last thing Vegans care about is a few phrases that haven't been in use since fuck knows when.... But hey... I'm sure there are a bunch of people on Facebook abusing the shit out of each other over this

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know why you quoted me on this shit being I hate snowflake cucks on both sides and I take the piss out of trump the most here.

I just like trump because he triggers all the poofs.

So to sum up, this loser **** is a righty soy boy snowflake.

PS what the fuck is rawstory and why should I believe anything said on it. Let me guess, it's a left wing fake news site?
LOL FFS bro, don't take it personally, I'm merely pointing out that not all soy boy snowflakes, safe spacers are lefties.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL FFS bro, don't take it personally, I'm merely pointing out that not all soy boy snowflakes, safe spacers are lefties.
Nah fuck you bro, run at me! Lol

And 100% about the soy boys, I've only been saying that since forever lol

Soy boys
Snowflakes
Beta cucks
Poofs

Are a disgrace to MANkind no matter which puppet master they follow.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah fuck you bro, run at me! Lol

And 100% about the soy boys, I've only been saying that since forever lol

Soy boys
Snowflakes
Beta cucks
Poofs

Are a disgrace to MANkind no matter which puppet master they follow.
By the way we're not allowed to create lefty soy boy threads. As soon as we do they mysteriously get deleted

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the last thing Vegans care about is a few phrases that haven't been in use since fuck knows when.... But hey... I'm sure there are a bunch of people on Facebook abusing the shit out of each other over this
Not sure about some vegans think eating a pig is worse than slavery, some think killing a chicken is the same as the holocaust, there are some very very weird vegans out there take john sackarse for example.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
By the way we're not allowed to create lefty soy boy threads. As soon as we do they mysteriously get deleted
In all honesty, I'm shocked the "circle jerk" thread is still open lol

Maybe the kennel illuminati are right wing reptilians?

Status
Not open for further replies.