Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're not white bro, you're an olive skinned terrorist
Excuse me. The correct term is, "Olive skinned person who assists in reducing overpopulation"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol
How the fuck does the topic of stupidity from vegans result it talking about the kkk and neo nazi
Because anti vegans are kkk members who are democrats but aren’t democrats.
Mind fucked? Well that’s coz you’re white and haven’t checked your privilege as of yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nothing like it bro. That Republican neo nazi proudly stated he was a neo nazi

The neo nazis in the nationals were outed with evidence.

So it's not some conspiracy theory, these fucktards outed themselves
Well fuck the Nazi ***** and I hope they get arse cancer lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope I'm saying they are NOW returning serve with the same gutter politics. But for a long time it was only the conservatives doing it and now we've reached a point where both sides are doing it
Which is actually worse, instead of dealing with one baby, we have two.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
ive never used bring home the bacon but ill keep using put the eggs in one basket because its the premier way to explain putting your weight into one option

conservatives still lead 2882-1005 on the offended scoreboard
I will keep calling Realist a silly sausage....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I take nothing away from @Hacky McAxe in terms of intelligence
Same with @CroydonDog
And @CaptainJackson or @utility half

There are some intelligent posters here on the kennel,

I held them all in high esteem even though I didn’t always agree with everything they said,
I do agree with 90% of it.

I probably agree with more of their points of view than I do @Realist90

But for some reason, I think @Realist90 cops a lot of unfair treatment.

I think these guys gang up on him, and there is plenty of examples of @Realist90 being ridiculed and baited.
In my mind unnecessarily,
Simple discussion turns to petty torment and belittling.

I know I’m sticking my chin out here,
These guys outsmart me with ease and will no doubt fuck me up in this thread for my comments here today,

But you know what,
I don’t care
I have many faults as a person
But I place integrity very highly.
I’m not that mean to Realist... I don’t really call him names... apart from just a moment ago when I called him a silly sausage... if you think that’s mean, you should hear the way I talk to gorks with no spatial awareness at the supermarket.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not that mean to Realist... I font really call him names... apart from just a moment ago when I called him a silly sausage... of you think that’s mean, you should hear the way I talk to gorks with no spatial awareness at the supermarket.
Lol
Are the vegans ok with that?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol
Are the vegans ok with that?
Oh yes, I make sure to only use terms of abuse that have received the snowflake stamp of approval when in public.... it’s only when I’m online that I let my hair down with controversial terms like silly sausage. In the supermarket I’d say silly vegan sausage substitute.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yes, I make sure to only use terms of abuse that have received the snowflake stamp of approval when in public.... it’s only when I’m online that I let my hair down with controversial terms like silly sausage. In the supermarket I’d say silly vegan sausage substitute.
Most supermarket sausages contain bugger all meat, so you should be safe.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
peta seem to be the only organisation that can get both the left and the right together, so they can all laugh at them
It's their tactic to get people talking about them and hopefully (for them) get new recruits or donations.

The response has been over the top. All things considered PETA made a suggestion to use different wording. There should have just been a "shut the fuck up, no thanks" response but it's gone beyond that with people being triggered.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's their tactic to get people talking about them and hopefully (for them) get new recruits or donations.

The response has been over the top. All things considered PETA made a suggestion to use different wording. There should have just been a "shut the fuck up, no thanks" response but it's gone beyond that with people being triggered.
And just saying "shut the fuck up" is more simple and more fun than arguing lol

I don't believe in this any publicity is good publicity, these animal fuckers just made all of Australia laugh at the dumb fucks and more than likely turned off the fence sitters.

Look at the angry orange, the whole world talks about him but 70% take the piss out of him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd be more offended at the vegan substitute part lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be more offended at the vegan substitute part lol
That's 'cause you haven't tried a vegan. Seriously. Kill a vegan then mince him up and put him in some pig intestine, tastes just as good as a pork sausage.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's 'cause you haven't tried a vegan. Seriously. Kill a vegan then mince him up and put him in some pig intestine, tastes just as good as a pork sausage.
Won't they just taste like carrots and lettuce?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Won't they just taste like carrots and lettuce?
When you think about it, the animals we eat are all vegans and vegetarians.

Cows, pigs, sheep, all vegetarians.

Yet we don't eat cat or humans. Know why? 'cause eating other meat ruins them. Hence why you should only eat vegan humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.