Search results

1. craig

anyone been to phuket

just booked my airfares to phuket for my honeymoon. has anyone been there. got any tips on places to go and see attractions apart from the transexuals
  2. craig

upgrading belmore talk from few weeks ago

has there been any progress of this. has any heard if the dogs have put a proposal to bankstown council or anything. every other club has always been successful in doing it. clubs that have had there ground upgraded are panthers, dragons, parra,melbourne storm new ground, broncos , rabbits with...
  3. craig

the idris flick

how good was the dumby reverse flick to haz to the general. sensational
  4. craig

home semi for haz

any news or rumours of a massive banner for haz to run out threw like all the other clubs make for there retiring players. the last home game farewell was tops but this should happen too.
  5. craig

why are the nsw cup boys on first

pretty schit decision this one. they are the fringe players for our top squad and they are on before young fellas. foolish i think.
  6. craig

jarrod hayne and the fiji factor

this article in the paper about the fiji coach changing his life around. if australia was to play fiji this week. would he choose to play for australia or fiji. see how loyal he really is
  7. craig

defence tonight was outstanding

with those stats in the second half the boys really stepped up in second half. they missed alot of tackles but to keep that score so close and having no ball is a massive positive for us and not being full strength was great. well doen boys
  8. craig

luke patten is the man

seriously how good is the general. he is already the best fullback in the comp but he steps up ten times more wen we play these idiots in red and white. he made so many try saving tackles and his work in the last play where we scored that try was superb. one of the greatest bulldogs
  9. craig

kickboxer

great fight scene on now movie greats. van damme classic
  10. craig

glen hall

now it was long time ago the bulldogs let him go but he has turned into a real good player for manly. runs hard, good offloads and loves scoring a try too.
  11. craig

refs hate the dogs.

go koups what is it with the refs and not giving the dogs the right calls. this is totally farked.
  12. craig

do you know any athlete in the olympics

do you know anyone over beijing competing in any sport. i know ruben zadkavich for olyroos soccer team. he scored our goal against serbia. i was mates with him and his bro's at school
  13. craig

missed tackles for dogs

its our main reason we are so farked this year. our defence is terrible. missing 50 plus a game and tonights game isnt any different. also our backline. bloody terrible. can jump for ball cant tackle the ball and cant chase the ball. so bad in every aspect of the game
  14. craig

the double header in round 24

dont know how this is going to work. bulldogs season pass holders sit in there seat for our game then what happens wen game ends and tigers pass holders want there seat. that is 4069 people have to get out of there seat and how ever many season ticket holders they got all pass holders...
  15. craig

taumata goneski

charged for assault. never rated him anyway
  16. craig

question about footy jerseys

it mite seem dumb but if i use napisan to get rid of stains from my dogs jersey will it ruin it. cant afford to ruin it they cost too bloody much
  17. craig

sonny and gaz

both say they are worth more money then they are getting. both are injury prone deadbeats who have missed more games then they have played. both can fcuk off to france go have a gay marriage up eiffel tower homo ****
  18. craig

bowling buddies on facebook

i suggest you look it up its so bloody addictive though but im hooked
  19. craig

well done john kite

good job tonight mate i think you played yourself into starting 13 jersey every week tonight mate. him and hickey played great. as for the other props you need to go back to training and get ya arses worked off hard.
  20. craig

terry lambs record

beaver wont break this record. if manly keep winning they finish first or second on ladder they and win there first finals game they get a week off and for him to beat baaa's record that cant happen he has to play 4 finals games. only way it can happen is if they lose games and slide down...
  21. craig

remember the days

remember the days wen all those billy ngwani fans around saying he shouldve been in the top grade over corey hughes and if he ever went to another club he would be straight up picked for the hooker spot. well hasnt he dropped off the planet and corey is playing excellent footy
  22. craig

our second row situation

alot of people say why would we wanna sign more second rowers when we have plenty of them already. saying this in reference of the ben tao thread. if there is a good young back rower who is on the market dogs should look into it. we have plenty already who know they are never going to get the...
  23. craig

lockyer ruled out of origin

thurston to 5/8 prince to half
  24. craig

put it behind us

they played well last week but suffered alot of injurys and had the short turn around with only couple days prep. a team can not really prepare a game plan against storm down there as they kick every teams ass at home. i dont think there will many team changes as we are struggling to have the...
  25. craig

elmagic try in 04 grand final

everytime there is high lights of past grand finals they never seem to show any from 2004 wen we won. i think they forgot that the bulldogs did come from behind to win the game and shifty threw about 5 dumbies across field before fooling roosters and getting it to haz for the try. what a...
  26. craig

kangaroo team named

brett stewart inglis gaz hodges hayne bird cronk kite smith petro hindmarsh hoffman gallon gidley mason price crocker
  27. craig

anthony watmough

he is the best man to take the second row job for the kangaroos. bobcats days are over i think. manly played bloody brilliant and it was all from great runs up the middle from mona and watmough. i hate manly but well done
  28. craig

check out this website

well this site alot of people might know but ive just recently found out of it. it contains all types of videos such as crazy pranks and stunts gone wrong fights lots of funny stuff even some stuff that might help you along in life. also has some adult stuff just warning ya if under age...
  29. craig

some big hits this weekend

sonny bills hit would have to be the best of the lot but timana tahu one was a beauty and hodges on turner knocking over the side line and standing over him looked good.
  30. craig

big brother

could there be a more gay show than this piece of **** but i gotta say emma is pretty sexy and sussanah. that michelle chick is the biggest douche in the world.
  31. craig

the alleged rape atwin stadium

dont know if its been said already but in the illawarra mercury today it says a 18 yr old girl was raped in males toilets at the game on sat night.
  32. craig

for all the punk fans here

hey dont know if there is many punk rock music likers on here but i love it. but id just like to tell ya's that the best concert i think ever is coming to australia in november. BAD RELIGION, STRUNG OUT AND MID YOUTH CRISIS. all playing together bad religion first time back in oz in nearly...
  33. craig

the scud poo show

geez these old chicks are sexy. i would love to get down with these old boilers
  34. craig

storm running riot

melbourne storm leading ast half time against cowboys 40-4. looking the goods for this yrs premiers
  35. craig

results from judgement day

can some one fill me in with them please.
  36. craig

cutler will fire this week.

he had a excellent game in premier league last week. scored 2 tries and defended well. but i hope utai comes straight back into first grade after he gets better. he was playing some good footy apart from wen he comes to much in field of his wing. either way i think the dogs will win this game...
  37. craig

hoping for a late change in week

im thinking maybe folkes is setting for a shock late inclusion. dropping roberts to bench sherwin to return to half back and cleal back to premier league.
  38. craig

uncle ogre knocks out koby

seen in telecrap today that omeleys uncle knocked out bra boy koby abberton. he said he was the best and was bragging so uncle ogre said lets go outside and he knocked him out. willie tonga and reni had to come to koby rescue before and more damage happened. this **** deserves everything he...
  39. craig

jaybee do you drive a subaru wrx

i seen a white one driving near miranda fair the other day and it had number plates jaybee. i thought hey i seen that name on the kennel
  40. craig

kidwell hit on big willie

the kiwis were going to target him from kickoff. he was bagging them threw the haka and no kiwi likes that. the hit kidwell did on mase was the biggest hit ive seen him take since ever even in the lower grades years ago wen he started. it was high with the shoulder but it was a beauty.
  41. craig

just got an ipod and need some help

i just bought an ipod today. ive put the i tunes disc in and loaded it all up. ive put some music cds in and imported them on now the problem is how do i transfer them off computer to ipod. i keep trying and wont work any help would be great
  42. craig

omeley try against warriors

dont know if its been in the count down yet but i think it'll be up there with the try of year thing on the footy show. it was set up by some great individual brilliance by benny
  43. craig

the choke sign for dragons

hey can some post up that picture choke official sponsers of the dragons i need it for some thing wanna show my dragon mate
  44. craig

andrew ryan owns the fortress

the bobcat is always ripping the eagles to bits at brooky. he will step up this week to cover the loss of our big guns. which is why ill be whacking some dosh on him to be first try scorer. MAN OF MATCH: ANDREW RYAN
  45. craig

staring down the face of jaws

imagine come face to face with this monster. damn i love these animals i'd give up a nut to go diving in cage with one of these creatures
  46. craig

kane from wwe

hey i was just watching raw on tele and had kane fighting. since when has he lost the mask and cut the hair off. last time i watched it he was in a red black suit with long hair and was scared to show his face cos of burns to his face
  47. craig

sherwin has to fire

i think the reason we havent smashed any team lately and just been slugging it out for our wins is cause sherwin hasnt clicked yet. we all know our forwards are the best in the comp and are on fire. holdsworth is proving to be the buy of the year and is in great form and our backs are playing...
  48. craig

when will we sign a big name player

dogs havent signed up a big name player for ages. we just seem to get players who have had minimum amount of the top grade and make them into great players. might be a good thing to do this, develop players but wish we got a big name guy. no idea who tho!
  49. craig

rugby league 2 on xbox

how good is it. i just got it. its pretty up to date. got the qld group sleeve sponser on dogs jersey. holdsworth cuts sick on it. love it.
  50. craig

ebay

has anyone ever purchased a fully signed jersey off ebay before. if so how much ya get it for. any team just wondering
  51. craig

ashton sims and justin poore re sign with dragons

both signed on today. so who ever it was saying they had mail of poore coming to dogs should check there stuff out first. dragons must have a huge salary cap
  52. craig

how many players do the rabbits want

they seem to be linked to getting every off contract player in the game. now they want contracted players too. is there salary cap infinity $$$$$$$$$$$$
  53. craig

anasta ready to lift for origin

he'll play good news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=101044 good read
  54. craig

why cutler??

he is as big as a new born baby. not good at all.
  55. craig

the problem is lack of communication

i travelled up to the game on saturday night from wollongong. was disgusted in the effort put in by the whole team. only three players stood out for my mind. reni mase and phelps. the rest were ordinary. the boys need to talk more to each other. none of them knew what was going on with the...
  56. craig

cant wait for this weekend

top of table clash if results go our way in other games we could be outright first. me and my bro going up brisbane. havent been there before going to be a massive crowd. to watch the dogs back up from origin and destroy brisbane
  57. craig

can some please help me

hey mods can you's please make this picture so its at bottom of all my posts i dont know how
  58. craig

bloody ebay

ive been trying to get my dad a signed bronocs jersey off ebay for his 50th bday. i keep getting out bidded at last second. ive gone up to 320 bucks and always get out bidded. dam this. i really wanna get him it for present he'll love it
  59. craig

the good guys

my mate from work has a son who plays for the gymea gorillas only a young lad under 10's i think. mark omeleys little boys play for that club too. anyways he came into work and told me willie mason and shrek went to there training and were showing all the kids how to play and signing autographs...
  60. craig

hunt 18th man for kangaroos

karmichael hunt has been named 18th man for the australian side in case minochello doesnt over come the injury. surely they couldve come up with some one better then him to take up a bench spot and reshuffle the squad around
  61. craig

roys best game this year

todays performance was asotasi best game this year. he was hitting them hard tackling hard and didnt try anything stupid. held on to the ball all day long, which is rare for him. well done rock you played a hell of a game
  62. craig

who actually goes to every game every week

who on this forum actually goes to every game every week and watches both reserve and first grade play the whole game. i know i do and also know that all the players you give raps to (ngwani, roberts, karawana?) wouldnt get any where in first grade. they have to prove themselves in reggies...
  63. craig

abuse outside stadium by camera crew

hey did anyone else get hit up to buy bulldogs weapons off these guys outside of stadium. he was decked out in dogs gear but trying to sell knives. they a camera crew with him to. i think just trying to start up trouble. me and my bro just told him to piss off. then he said what, would like like...
  64. craig

how old is every one here

just wondering how old everyone is. seems to me there are alot of teenagers on here by some things that get said?
  65. craig

joeys knights

for a game to have all bets held off just cause of one man being injured means that the team is well and truly a one man side. life after for johns is looking very bad. they are the biggest one man side there is. must make all the others in the team feel like they are very ordinary players.
  66. craig

if tonga decides to switch codes

if he happens to go to union. it would give us a bit of cash. we should chase jamie lyon. cos emelio is rubbish and phelps is rubbish too. what ya reckon
  67. craig

shrek beta off bench

omeley should never had started. armit is a great forward doesnt make no mistakes makes a hell lot of tackles and does his job perfect. we need him starting for defence reasons to wear the opposition teams down, then bring shrek in around 25 minute mark and let him run loose and dominate up the...
  68. craig

utai injury

as soon as he got injured that was it for the dogs. andrew johns just targeted rubbish emelio and made a mockery of him. reni had to go in the centres meaning no versatilty off the bench for our forward pack to get a rest. johns and buderus and milton just played the ball way to fast for our...
  69. craig

my tab win

last week i put ten bucks on tonga to score first and he got it. it won me 110 bucks . i also went shrek to score last cause i knew he was coming off bench so would be on till end. he scored it won me 340 bucks. all up last week we lost but i won450 bucks. ill be doing the same again this week
  70. craig

size of this team photo

hey does anyone know how big the photo is going to be. hope its a fair size picture
  71. craig

shane warne on neighbours

on june 6 shane warne is starring in ramsey street. neighbours. cool go warne is there anything this man cant do. legend love him.
  72. craig

dragons could be in trouble with the salary cap

just heard on my local news that lance thompson has spoken up about the dragons offering him work after football which has something to do with the salary cap. not too sure just heard it quickly in ad break. wouldnt suprise me if they are a million over the cap all the rep players they have
  73. craig

what i think will happen

bulldogs will stay injury free all season hopefully, if this happens i think our new halves combo will be a unstoppable force and bulldogs wont lose any more than 4 games all. year. they will score more points than any team and hazem to break all of his own records. BULLDOGS 2006 PREMIERS...
  74. craig

go shrek

shrek got his ugly mug on sports tonight. god i love him cant wait to see him destroy anyone in his path
  75. craig

dont give up now people

we will still make the eight fans im not losing any faith in the boys. bulldogs to topple the broncos in firts week of finals. FIRE UP BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  76. craig

berries jersey vs tigers

dogs are wearing the berries jersey vs the tigers in couple of weeks. its gunna pump the boys up big time and big willie will storm all over prince and benjii. oh yeah cant wait
  77. craig

finals calculator on nrl.com

i had a look at the thing and you fill out all the teams you think will win till the end of reg season and from what i filled in dogs to finish in 3rd spot. then comes down to the semi's. bulldogs vs dragons and eels vs broncos. GRAND FINAL BULLDOGS V BRONCOS DOGS TO WIN THAT 36 18...
  78. craig

heart attacks from richter

he is rubbish every time the balls around him i get scared. couldnt catch a bomb to save him self. and also corey hughes he gives me a hearts attack to. both should be back in reggies and give irvine a run. he played awesome in the bulldogs instrumental come back in reserves. ive been copping...
  79. craig

skateboarding bulldog

anyone see that bulldog skate boarding on the news. pretty cool i think
  80. craig

what gower said about hazems play

huge praises from the panthers captain on haz when he caught the bomb in goal and some how got out into the field of play. gower said it was out standing and it was pretty special! thanks pal. go dogs
  81. craig

what the bulldogs need

3 results our way this weekend. COME ON WARRIORS COME ON PARRA COME ON SEA BEAGLES then its al going to work out for the dogs, the road to glory is here!
  82. craig

This Guy Is The Man

anyone who writes him off is absolutely kidding themselves and need to close there fist up as tight as they can and give themself a huge uppercut BRAITH ANASTA YOUR THE MAN MATE, BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  83. craig

dogs to be sitting in seventh after this week

just needs roosters, raiders,storm to lose and we win. 7th one competition point ahead. wicked
  84. craig

nsw hooker spot

if danny buderus doesnt get better in time for the game three origin who do you think has been the standout out hooker to fill the spot. nrl website say wing on to start side gower on bench, panther coach thinks priddis auto pick for it. i think riddel should get it he has been playing good...
  85. craig

lockyers attempt at goal

what were they thinking. thurston was on the field he can kick them over the dot from anywhere on the park. lockyer just picks up the kicking tee puts ball on looks up then down then kicks. no effort rubbish.
  86. craig

raiders tigers game

tigers blowing them off the park hahhaa i love it. a week of me giving my best mate crap after the crap he has been giving me.
  87. craig

brideson

tackling machine against storm. 41 tackles great game mate keep it up. make us fans proud.
  88. craig

bulldogs will make THE finals

bulldogs will make the top 8 by the end of the year i have no doubt and once we get there who ever will be there will be ****ting themselves. cos all our troops will be back on board so pumped up to make it back to back titles and will be an unstoppable force in the final series. IT SENDS...
  89. craig

bye bye dragons

bye bye dragons smashed once again. when will they learn how to play the game. knights too rubbish they are. if orford doesnt get rep footy this yr its unbelievable. he carved up broncos.
  90. craig

new zealand state of origin

i heard on the radio today that new zealand is having its own state of origin next year. north island vs south island. thsi would be pretty good imagine the big hits. sorry if there is already a thread on this just got on here.
  91. craig

anyone one know the raiders tigers score?

hey cme some one tell me the scores for the game tonight? my friend needs to know he keeps on bugging me PLEASE TELL ME???????????????????????????????
  92. craig

can some one tell me raiders broncos score please i need to know

some one tell me please my mate raider fan and i wanna pay him out
  93. craig

raiders game i got money on it

any one know the full time score against broncos